Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I just can't wait for Laura to smash this company to pieces.
I just feel sorry for her, but it was so naively written that it has no defense

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Greetings at the round table of Laura's knights!
Another boring status update.
So, this week I was rendering as planned. I managed to create 70 pictures and eight animations. At the moment, there are 342 images and 33 animations ready for the next update. And I need a bit over one week to finish rendering. Then I will move to the next, most boring step - THE DIALOGUES! Oh, God, I hate writing those!
About three weeks left to finish the update.
But next week I will render.
That is it!

Thanks for your support!
Have a great weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
This starts out pretty nice. I like blackmail. It is so devious. Though i wish the MC would be more average but its good.
So far, i am enjoying it. Lets see where it leads. hehe

Good. I reached the end.

Last edited:

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hello, dear supporters!
Please accept my apologies for being late with the weekly update! Unfortunately, adult content was the last thing I could think of this week.
I do not know if this is appropriate to write this here.
I understand that subject of my Patreon page is not related to geopolitics.
However, my own life is. I am from the Baltics. I am a national guard. As a neighbour of two hostile countries, I closely follow the situation in the region. So it was not a surprise for me. It started seven months ago with a hybrid migration attack on my country and two others. It was the manoeuvre to switch attention away from Ukraine. Followed by gathering military forces around Ukraine. At the moment, my country has fragile safety just because Ukraine is fighting.
On Wednesday, I made the last renders this week. Though I knew what was coming, I could not concentrate on anything on Thursday. Next couple of days, my family made a couple of small practical steps to help Ukrainians. Meanwhile, I have lost most of my income. Last five years, I have been working for a Dutch logistics company that operates in Russia and Ukraine. Their business is dead, and I found out the worst thing. They did not pay most of the taxes. And now I can not get any social security. So, overnight this game became my only source of income.
And finally, back to the game itself. Today I will check what previews I can share with you. I will return to the game tomorrow. Also tomorrow You will receive the 2nd wallpaper. Next week should be the final week of rendering for the next update.
I guess that is it for today!
Thanks for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
it doesn`t work for me. Could anyone upload with winrar? Maybe it will help.
When it downloads the .rpy file, delete the numbers on the beginning of the file before you put it in the game directory maybe?

Evoland

Jul 4, 2021
I did everything according to the instructions. Nothing happened. In other games with link "to save as" gallery doesn`t work too. Only with winrar.

Evoland

Jul 4, 2021
I tried to unpack the game again and now everything shows:D I can't figure out what the difference is. In any case, thank you very much!

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hello and welcome to the weekly update, honourable supporters!
I have finished rendering all of the scenes for the next game update. It will consist of 422 new images and 42 animations.
I still need to render two new maps and some new faces for the dialogue window. A couple of days should be enough for that. Then the next step - dialogues.

This should be done next week.

Thanks for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hello, honourable supporters!
I have made maps and face renders. I also started to write dialogues, and I plan to finish them by Monday.
Next week I will code and release early access on Friday. As always, the official release will follow one week later.
During this week, I was thinking about one thing. What if Oliver returns home much earlier? Would this be interesting? Surely it would be big trouble for Laura. Would it be possible to hide what's going on?
Of course, I have my milestones and script. In case of Oliver's return, I should adjust it. But what if? So after this release, I will make a couple of polls. One will be about Laura's new outfit. And another about Oliver coming home.
No previews this week, as I was not rendering anymore. But the update is out quite soon.

Thanks for your support!
Have a great time on weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hello, bright people in dark times!
Yesterday I released early access to v1.1. During the next couple of hours, with great help from my patron, I managed to fix a game-breaking bug. I do not know if I can mention his name, so I will not. But I am very grateful.
Next Thursday, I will publish the official release of the update. Until that, I will monitor the update for possible bugs. But I hope there is none. Also, I need to make backups and design the new navigation system in the code.
The plan for me for v1.2 looks like this.
New navigation system. It would look the same as the previous one. But I need to simplify the code for me. Also, I do not want to make players go to places where nothing happens. So whether I will add scenes consisting of 3-5 renders or close the location until something happens there. At least that is my plan. Will see how it ends in real life. So I need some time for additional renders. Probably no more than a week.
There will be a lot of events on the in-game Monday. It will be a pretty big one. After the official release of v1.1, it should take about 6-7 weeks to accomplish. Pretty much, I know. But I need some time to work on the code. Usually, the period before releases is very rushed, and I never have enough time to code everything I need. I need to fix this. Unfortunately, due to the situation in the world, I had to abandon my plan of buying the new RTX3090. It would have helped a lot to decrease the time I spend splitting each scene before rendering to 2-5 files and putting them back together in photoshop. It takes at least 1/3 of the time I work on images. If not more. But things are as they are. Could be worse, you know...
Thanks for your support!
Have a great time at the weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
oops sorry I have posted the previos post from the OP!
in any case I love this game and i need an update ASAP because I'm Laura ADDICTED! :cool:

Reactions: Adolfo

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
What are the consequences if the priest takes less money, will he help Laura or report on her to the mafi

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes