88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek:Don't be ridiculous, you don't explain anything to me about history, you always disagree with my opinion and try to impose your opinion on me.(n)o_O:ROFLMAO::eek:
but if you admited with the dev that you read quickly.. some post above

THAT YOUR POST WAS TOTALLY SENSELESS--- YOU ARE BIASED
I would send you privately a hundred of your posts where you repeat and repeat the same nonsense over and over again in all the threads where you intervene

have fun .... (always_angry_man_with_tons_of_emoji)

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
but if you admited with the dev that you read quickly.. some post above

THAT YOUR POST WAS TOTALLY SENSELESS--- YOU ARE BIASED
I would send you privately a hundred of your posts where you repeat and repeat the same nonsense over and over again in all the threads where you intervene

have fun .... (always_angry_man_with_tons_of_emoji)

(y):)Thank you, I'll have fun in my own way, I said generally. I apologized for my post regarding ''Kinetic Choices''. Just like you, in every thread you pointlessly lecture others because they play their way, not yours. Everyone has the right to play how they want.

Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
(y):)Thank you, I'll have fun in my own way, I said generally. I apologized for my post regarding ''Kinetic Choices''. Just like you, in every thread you pointlessly lecture others because they play their way, not yours. Everyone has the right to play how they want.
Saying that you'll have fun on your own is exactly the sense of my advice to you in my post you quoted.... I agree
I will have fun with this great game and you on your own
...do you know that having fun on your own is like to say... that you are going to fuck off... DO YOU?.. I agree with you

Your post...is totally OFF TOPIC...

HAVE FUN IN YOUR OWN AGAIN :cool:

• Haha

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Anyway I accept your apologises .. ( even I'm not in charge for get your apologies )

But ok I hope we are still friends as before this mess(y)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Anyway I accept your apologises .. ( even I'm not in charge for get your apologies )

But ok I hope we are still friends as before this mess(y)
(y):)We have always been friends, but you have a specific approach to games that is sometimes difficult for me to understand, but I don't always like it and sometimes I don't agree with it.

Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
(y):)We have always been friends, but you have a specific approach to games that is sometimes difficult for me to understand, but I don't always like it and sometimes I don't agree with it.
I know .. I always have to explain the real story to you :devilish:... you are too focused on sandbox choices ... I'm focused on the wide panorama of the story in order to see the 360 degrees of any game to translate sandbox in a very good VN ... and I'm happy Nemiegs decided to release this as VN!
I know you do not agree with this but. I'm sure .. you will have fan on your own;)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.2 + Gallery unlock by Dodzh

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 449 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 2.01 GB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.GAMENAME/game
The file MUST be named: archive.2.0.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

DeathTouch

Sep 20, 2018
Special Request: In the Web of Corruption [v2.2] [Nemiegs] - Compressed

Win/Linux [2,18 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [2,18 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Any one had the issue of this file not opening after extract? Mine doesnt seem to even start, no matter how many times I click the exe

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Any one had the issue of this file not opening after extract? Mine doesnt seem to even start, no matter how many times I click the exe
Working fine, for me. Not sure what the issue could be, one thing would that your antivir blocks it for what every reason.

DeathTouch

Sep 20, 2018
Working fine, for me. Not sure what the issue could be, one thing would that your antivir blocks it for what every reason.
My Antivir stays off unless I need it so that cant be the issue. this is the first time I am seeing something like this, which is odd. If the download was broken, I wouldnt be able to extract I think. Not sure about this. Dont even wanna waste another 2 Gb if gonna get same result anyways

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
My Antivir stays off unless I need it so that cant be the issue. this is the first time I am seeing something like this, which is odd. If the download was broken, I wouldnt be able to extract I think. Not sure about this. Dont even wanna waste another 2 Gb if gonna get same result anyways
Well don't really know what the problem could be else. But its working for sure.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes