88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
With over three weeks remaining in the game, I am cautious about reducing Laura to a clichéd whore character. Her evolution will be gradual, marked by highs and lows, as she discovers and embraces aspects of herself in a manner many of you hope to see. This transformation will unfold gradually, ensuring a more realistic and impactful character development by the game’s end.
only 3 weeks to the end? :eek:
but this end will just be the SEASON 1 END ...I really hope so!
bc there are a lot of questions abour Elizabeth

Maybe you can add some flashback? flashbakcs doesn't count as weeks... you can add 2 months of flashbacks in the future 3 weeks LOL
Can Laura genuinely enjoy moments of intimacy, or even a simple beer by the pool, without her mind reverting to these stressors? While her body might be in one place, her mind—and the stress it carries—might not allow her to fully relish these moments. In the game, there are beach scenes where Laura appears more relaxed and others where she acknowledges the allure of her physique. Conversely, there are also moments where, despite previous experiences, she feels awkward and reluctant. I aim to illustrate her internal battle.
that is very clear clear to me...
thanks for confirming some of my thoughts about her
My experiences in life have shown me that personal growth isn’t linear and doesn’t occur overnight. Significant changes often bring about profound internal conflicts that can be overwhelming. So far, the game spans just a month of Laura's life—a relatively short period for her to completely transform and lose herself. This journey isn't solely about her sexual experiences; it also deeply involves her grappling with the stress of blackmail, entanglement in a mafia network, and concerns for the safety of her loved ones. These significant challenges currently define her life.
she is blackmailed... and I personally partecipate in orgies with drug... I can confirm... the day after is a pain and i regret that... but when the arousal call you... Sex may be the only relief.. so i particite again in orgies :cool: ;)
Thank you for the engaging discussion; I've read your insights keenly. I acknowledge the feedback that Laura could have been less reluctant in certain scenarios, and I’ll consider this moving forward. However, I’d like to share my perspective and the underlying concept of the character development I aim to portray.
Thank you for your masterpiece work... I really hope for the season 2

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I find it very difficult to disagree with anything you say here!
But I do think it's a shame we can't talk about this in a better way. It should be no different from talking about a good movie you just watched or book you read with your friends, but it seems this is a very touchy subject
Well on the positive side, you have created a VN that in all our posts, show we really love it. It shows that we are all absorbed in Laura's story and the tale you set out to tell. My favorite story on here is Luna's Fall from Grace, the story, the twists the multiple paths and endings are amazing in my opinion. This story is in my top 4 favorites on F95. My hope is these posts and opinions spark your imagination as to what you want to happen to Laura and not so much who is right or wrong in our debate. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Well on the positive side, you have created a VN that in all our posts, show we really love it. It shows that we are all absorbed in Laura's story and the tale you set out to tell. My favorite story on here is Luna's Fall from Grace, the story, the twists the multiple paths and endings are amazing in my opinion. This story is in my top 4 favorites on F95. My hope is these posts and opinions spark your imagination as to what you want to happen to Laura and not so much who is right or wrong in our debate. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Ooops I'm not the Dev - Nemiegs is!
But again I completely agree

Reactions: wildride69

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Zara in my younger days I used to bounce at a few different strip clubs. The dancers would come in and some times be overjoyed to really work the pole and make that money, and some days they would really have a great time.

Other days these same dancers would come in sad and miserable an upset that they had to work at a strip club for a living.

There is no zero sum stability, some days you can deal with what life hands you and some days you can't but you keep going forward getting some wins and getting some losses. So if Laura has to deal with a gangbang there will be days where she would give in and enjoy the sex as best she can and other days she may cry herself silly. The Inconsistency mirrors real life better than you may think.
I get your point but that's what my original comment was about that started this shit storm. Right now, Laura hasn't had what you would call, a "good day." My point was, it would be nice to see her get a glimmer of hope in her predicament. It just seems to me that, given 5 game weeks, she really doesn't have a reason to keep fighting, other than hoping that Oliver doesn't find out about her debasement. That was my only point behind this whole firestorm.

Reactions: Zara Scarlet

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Looks like about to be some changes to the game.

Show less
Hi everyone!
I've been pondering something that a valued patron mentioned recently—his regret about not being able to unlock all the scenes in SR and being forced to concentrate solely on making choices, which somewhat diminished his enjoyment of the game. Following my last SR update, there was also a discussion about whether the content in the game is decreasing. While the truth is that the content volume has been consistent over the years, I understand that it might not feel that way for some players.
Every choice has significantly shaped Laura's journey as we've progressed deep into the game and crossed its midpoint. This means the content each player experiences can vary greatly depending on their decisions.
Considering this, I've decided to introduce a kinetic edition starting with the next update. This version will streamline the experience by removing choices and the sandbox aspect, though it will include all the events. At the start, you’ll choose which path to play—corruption or pride. This game will reflect how I would navigate it to maximize content rather than a direct 1:1 mapping with the base game. The aim is to let players enjoy as much content as possible without the stress of decision-making.
Please note that your save files will not be compatible with the Kinetic Edition. However, to enhance accessibility, I’m adding the ability to teleport to any day in the game before starting.
There are still some challenges to work out, particularly with conflicting event pairs like Pimp and Vepris. My initial thought is to include both, adapting each according to the chosen path—Pimp for corruption and Vepris for pride. There are a few more pairings I need to think through.
This isn't a massive undertaking. I have all the dialogue codes and visuals ready. Only a few visual assets for transitions are needed, and I anticipate that setting this up will only take a few days initially and just a couple of hours before each update.
The core game will remain unchanged and continue as planned, offering different combinations of events and more than two endings. It will serve as the "expert edition" for those who enjoy challenges.
I fondly recall my days playing similar games, and, honestly, I always preferred the more kinetic games that allowed me to enjoy the narrative without worrying about the consequences of my choices.
What do you think of this new Kinetic Edition? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments.
See you soon!
Nemiegs

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Looks like about to be some changes to the game.
(n):eek::mad::(:cry::oops:o_O:cautious:The worst that can be in the games on this site. And now. this will mainly be added to the game "It's Kinetic Choices" and that's what I hate about this site. This means you will be forced to watch certain scenes. (y):love::)The quest log that was in the game and removed was 100 times better than kinetic choices. :mad::mad:Which smartass supporting this lame nonsense invented "Kinetic Choices"

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Jeesh...some of the whiners will want someone else to play the damn VN's for them next and send them a tldr...

Like the gallery mod crowd....no interest in the damn VN/Story....just give me da lewdz!

Reactions: wildride69

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
(n):eek::mad::(:cry::oops:o_O:cautious:The worst that can be in the games on this site. And now. this will mainly be added to the game "It's Kinetic Choices" and that's what I hate about this site. This means you will be forced to watch certain scenes. (y):love::)The quest log that was in the game and removed was 100 times better than kinetic choices.
You were not reading what I wrote again. The game will stay as it is now with choices and limited sandbox. I will make additional "light" version of it for one very good patron and share it with others who would like to play it. I am not forcing you to download and play kinetic version. Play the main game if you wish.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
From what I gather, it seems that the dev is considering two editions, the game that We know and a KN edition for Patrons. Based off part of the statement, it's presumed that by doing two versions, it wouldn't affect what the dev is doing now. If this is what the dev is contemplating and they can pull it off, then I'm all for it. If anything, instead of doing two editions or worse, redoing what's going on now, just do additional scenes for the Patrons and take into account a couple of extra days for releasing the current, public release.

Reactions: Nemiegs

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
(n):eek::mad::(:cry::oops:o_O:cautious:The worst that can be in the games on this site. And now. this will mainly be added to the game "It's Kinetic Choices" and that's what I hate about this site. This means you will be forced to watch certain scenes. (y):love::)The quest log that was in the game and removed was 100 times better than kinetic choices. :mad::mad:Which smartass supporting this lame nonsense invented "Kinetic Choices"
I see you didn't read it, or I should say understand it.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You were not reading what I wrote again. The game will stay as it is now with choices and limited sandbox. I will make additional "light" version of it for one very good patron and share it with others who would like to play it. I am not forcing you to download and play it. Play the main game if you wish.
Will you add a task log like it used to be? Sorry, I'm allergic to kinetic choices. And I read your post too quickly and that's why I'm angry.

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
From what I gather, it seems that the dev is considering two editions, the game that We know and a KN edition for Patrons. Based off part of the statement, it's presumed that by doing two versions, it wouldn't affect what the dev is doing now. If this is what the dev is contemplating and they can pull it off, then I'm all for it. If anything, instead of doing two editions or worse, redoing what's going on now, just do additional scenes for the Patrons and take into account a couple of extra days for releasing the current, public release.
Exactly. It will be the same content but shorter code than in the main game. It will take few days for initial release and a couple of additional hours for every update. It will not affect my workflow and there will be two editions.

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
In the update does Gunnar make an appearance? I hope so. What about the old neighbour I don't ever remember him getting his hands on Laura. It's been a while since I played it so maybe he did and I have forgotten.

Jump23

Nov 13, 2023
dont know if this has been asked or talked about already but is there any differences in the path down the road when the choice whether laura or emily wins to have the other have sex with olivers coworkers in front of him? mostly want to know if anything comes up later on about what happens when emily has to stay and have sex with them. anything worth making that choice?

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
It's awesome about the new edition. I've played through significant sections three times and in the three ways: Max Pride, Max Submission, and a mix of two based on what I thought she would pick in the moment. The new version is useful if you've already determined that you want to go 100% one way or the other, because at that point you've chosen to play a KN version of the VN.

Subjectively, though, the Submission path seemed to have vastly more content. I could be wrong on that, that's just how it seemed to me going through it.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Exactly. It will be the same content but shorter code than in the main game. It will take few days for initial release and a couple of additional hours for every update. It will not affect my workflow and there will be two editions.
Wow... Last night I had been invited to a dinner I see I missed an important news.... wow it is a very good news!

The VN version is a fantastic idea that will finally give the players a way to stay more focused on the story and maybe many of those like Zara who don't understand the reason Laura has to meet Eric or why Laura after enjoying sex scenes where she is cumming like a fountain without being able to stop can after a while go back to being reluctant concerned about what is happening to her, to her body and go back to the responsibility of feeling that the lives of her loved ones could be endangered if she doesn't accept her fate.
About this specific point I love the fact that Laura personality is very realist

I know girls and even the most whores I have been in a relationship with, have many days when they don't want to have sex with anyone especially if they have done it for a whole weekend with many men!
it is not that if a girl is easy to be fucked she accept to do sex every day unless she is being blackmailed or needs something like gifts like that and money (she maybe accepts to be groped but then stops you saing her pussy is sore and she have to rest!)

The VN version is a very good decision that confirms the fact that once you already have all the images and almost all the code the operation of creating a VN version does not take more than a day's work. l maximum in 2/3 days the VN version will be ready...

can't wait to be able to get my hands on it

as always thanks for the work you are doing

Subjectively, though, the Submission path seemed to have vastly more content. I could be wrong on that, that's just how it seemed to me going through it.
Submission path is more consistent and coherent with the plot of a wife that cares about her husband, relatives, and friends...
in fact Corruption points are required to be open the submissive choices

in this story in my opinion being pride for Laura can lead in a very bad ending! And can be cause of misunderstanding in the plot (that Zara posts can explain well)
It is better to be a "false" submissive Laura (she hides her reluctance but she still is reluctant) with the focus on her revange!

as always you are always senseless and inappropriate and can never understand a damn shit about the stories you play... in fact I am always the one explaining the real story of the game to you ;)

you should thank me

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Wow... Last night I had been invited to a dinner I see I missed an important news.... wow it is a very good news!

The VN version is a fantastic idea that will finally give the players a way to stay more focused on the story and maybe many of those like Zara who don't understand the reason Laura has to meet Eric or why Laura after enjoying sex scenes where she is cumming like a fountain without being able to stop can after a while go back to being reluctant concerned about what is happening to her, to her body and go back to the responsibility of feeling that the lives of her loved ones could be endangered if she doesn't accept her fate.
About this specific point I love the fact that Laura personality is very realist

I know girls and even the most whores I have been in a relationship with, have many days when they don't want to have sex with anyone especially if they have done it for a whole weekend with many men!
it is not that if a girl is easy to be fucked she accept to do sex every day unless she is being blackmailed or needs something like gifts like that and money (she maybe accepts to be groped but then stops you saing her pussy is sore and she have to rest!)

The VN version is a very good decision that confirms the fact that once you already have all the images and almost all the code the operation of creating a VN version does not take more than a day's work. l maximum in 2/3 days the VN version will be ready...

Submission path is more consistent and coherent with the plot of a wife that cares about her husband, relatives, and friends...

in this story in my opinion being pride for Laura can lead in a very bad ending! And can be cause of misunderstanding in the plot (that Zara posts can explain well)
It is better to be a "false" submissive Laura (she hides her reluctance but she still is reluctant) with the focus on her revange!

as always you are always senseless and inappropriate and can never understand a damn shit about the stories you play... in fact I am always the one explaining the real story of the game to you ;)

you should thank me
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek:Don't be ridiculous, you don't explain anything to me about history, you always disagree with my opinion and try to impose your opinion on me.(n)o_O:ROFLMAO::eek:

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020

you should thank me
You should just be paid to do an audio book for them. It might be easier.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You should just be paid to do an audio book for them. It might be easier.
good idea... :ROFLMAO:
this almost happens only with sandbox lovers often those who prefer sandbox games are used to playing only the content of the latest version because playing earlier versions takes hours...doing so runs the risk of losing the thread of the main story
updates take months and a complicated story can easily be forgotten

in fact many posts talk about sex scenes... and many write: "but it makes no sense that she gets fucked by the bums or Eric or someone else" these posts denote the fact that the writer has forgotten what happened before.

That's why I find fantastic the Nemiegs idea of creating a VN version of this story... from the next update it will be very pleasant and easy for me and you all to make the summary of what happened in the old versions.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes