Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
We know who drugged her, true but, she was set up from the start and only one person in her circle is responsible. That's the part that hasn't been addressed yet.
See, I disagree. At this point it seems like every character except her dad is in on it. Maybe it's time to start narrowing things down a little. :giggle:

Reactions: doccop63

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
In general, I think this is a great game and I like the direction it's going in. The sex scenes are some of the best and hottest on this site, and I love the quirky little interludes, outside of the main plot. But what I don't like is the lack of consistency between scenes, as regards Laura's acceptance to what is happening to her. In one scene, she'll act like she's loving it and is finally accepting that she's a slut and that's ok. And in the very next scene, she's back to hating it all, and acting like its the end of world. Repeating over and over, 'Why is this happening to me?', as if she hasn't already done this, about 20-30 times already.

If Laura has nearly 150 corruption, she's pretty much surrendered herself ( at least inwardly) to the pleasure and lust, and surely this needs to start being reflected in the dialogue? Even if she doesn't openly admit that she now loves it, at least she could admit it to herself that she's getting pleasure, regardless of whether she still feels some shame and humiliation. And please stop with the ridiculous disbelief, that something like this could be happening at all. At this point, she's has to have moved beyond that, and can't be surprised by anything that might potentially happen to her?

Last edited:

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
In general, I think this is a great game and I like the direction it's going in. The sex scenes are some of the best and hottest on this site, and I love the quirky little interludes, outside of the main plot. But what I don't like is the lack of consistency between scenes, as regards Laura's acceptance to what is happening to her. In one scene, she'll act like she's loving it and is finally accepting that she's a slut and that's ok. And in the very next scene, she's back to hating it all, and acting like its the end of world. Repeating over and over, 'Why is this happening to me?', as if she hasn't already done this, about 20-30 times already.

If Laura has nearly 150 corruption, she's pretty much surrendered herself ( at least inwardly) to the pleasure and lust, and surely this needs to start being reflected in the dialogue? Even if she doesn't openly admit that she now loves it, at least she could admit it to herself that she's getting pleasure, regardless of whether she still feels some shame and humiliation. And please stop with the ridiculous disbelief, that something like this could be happening at all. At this point, she's has to have moved beyond that, and can't be surprised by anything that might potentially happen to her?
That's EXACTLY what confuses me the most about this (great) game. Laura's inconsistency about what she thinks about her sex acts. As you say, at times she seems to be having a really bad time, and then late at night she asks Felnando (the guy who works at the beach bar) to please fuck her. Later she has a bad time again with Donald and his brother, feeling guilty and asking Oliver for forgiveness, but the next night she goes back to the beach and seeks to be raped (under her consent, ironic) by strangers and ask Felnando to fuck her again.

The game is great, the storyline is very interesting and engaging, and the quality of the animations and renders is excellent. It is currently my favorite game on this site.
It's just this detail in Laura's behavior that leaves me a bit confused. It's as if she can't decide if she likes it or not, or if she feels guilt or not.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
That's EXACTLY what confuses me the most about this (great) game. Laura's inconsistency about what she thinks about her sex acts. As you say, at times she seems to be having a really bad time, and then late at night she asks Felnando (the guy who works at the beach bar) to please fuck her. Later she has a bad time again with Donald and his brother, feeling guilty and asking Oliver for forgiveness, but the next night she goes back to the beach and seeks to be raped (under her consent, ironic) by strangers and ask Felnando to fuck her again.

The game is great, the plot is very interesting and the quality of the animations is excellent. It's just this detail in Laura's behavior that leaves me a bit confused. It's as if she can't decide if she likes it or not, or if she feels guilt or not.
Even within one scene we get the same kind of inconsistency. During the scene where Dagny is fucked by the workmen, Laura encourages her to surrender to them and just enjoy it, but when it comes to one of them fucking her, she suddenly reverts back to hating it all and acting like this is incredibly shameful. Why wouldn't she take her own advice? She tells Dagny they have no choice, but to accept it. So please tell me Mr Dev, why she doesn't just go with the flow? At this point, she is used to having sex with men other than her husband, and has even been gangbanged several times. Her subsequent refusal to take her own advice in this scene, makes no sense at all.

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Can we give him a fast early ending, lets say Laura goes full Arnold Schwarzenegger in Commando, she gets a small arsenal mows down everyone bothering her, places there bodies in a lime pit, robs a bank and lives happily ever after in a tropical land. That should make him happy and the rest of us can go back to enjoying the game as is. :ROFLMAO: For the love of god people would complain about Mozart today. This and Desert Stalker are my favorite goto VN's on here. I hope the Dev listens to PATREON subs over random comments on F95.
1716790330943.png

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I think you guys a being a bit harsh on the game here to be honest :)

Yes, I'm a bit biased I know, but still...
I'm one of a few players on the testing team for Nemiegs, and I have played the game thru many times over.
While it's true bugs will happen I have never EVER seen a developer as determined to iron out and release bug fixes like Nemiegs! So, to say that the game is breaking down all the time can only be because you didn't implement the provided bugfix.

Then there's the amount of content. This is a corruption, blackmail, humiliation game - it says so very clearly in the description.
If you try and navigate around everything that relates to those topics, then of course you won't have much content, as this is kind of the backbone of the game. You will be on a very narrow path thru the game, and I'm kind of wondering what the motivation for playing the game is then?

I don't agree that the Dagny event materialised out of nowhere either. BB, Jack and Garry had a conversation prior to the event, where this was explicitly mentioned.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That being said, I know that Nemiegs is a very open minded guy. If you keep a positive tone, and provide Nemiegs with constructive feedback, suggestions and/or hints about errors in the game you WILL be heard! :)
harsh about game? wtf? we were talking about 1 scene and you got upset like damsel in distress. little bit criticism and you are starting with lessons how should we behave:
" If you keep a positive tone, and provide Nemiegs with constructive feedback, suggestions and/or hints about errors in the game you WILL be heard! "
oh mighty wiseman please teach us how should we keep positive and properly address nemiegs. or we can borrow north korean press releases?
btw why didn't you comment on other issue we mentioned: updates are having less and less content

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
harsh about game? wtf? we were talking about 1 scene and you got upset like damsel in distress. little bit criticism and you are starting with lessons how should we behave:
" If you keep a positive tone, and provide Nemiegs with constructive feedback, suggestions and/or hints about errors in the game you WILL be heard! "
oh mighty wiseman please teach us how should we keep positive and properly address nemiegs. or we can borrow north korean press releases?
btw why didn't you comment on other issue we mentioned: updates are having less and less content
For starters, it will be enough that we do not become unnecessarily rude. Gaming is not an existential issue to be too emotional about. He replied to your concern about the perceived reduction in in-game content. To provide some clarity, here are some comparative figures. We're currently in the fifth week of the game, and the last update concluded at the end of the fourth day. Let’s compare this with the same period during the fourth week of the game, roughly covering two years:

Week 4, Day 1
- 613 images and 18 animations

Week 4, Day 2
- 417 images and 26 animations

Week 4, Day 3
- 533 images and 33 animations

Week 4, Day 4
- 489 images and 27 animations

Total for these days in the 4th week:
- 2052 images and 104 animations

Week 5, Day 1
- 657 images and 60 animations

Week 5, Day 2
- 617 images and 35 animations

Week 5, Day 3
- 443 images and 56 animations

Week 5, Day 4
- 531 images and 66 animations

Total for these days in the 5th week:
- 2248 images and 217 animations

The content is roughly the same regarding images, but the number of animations has doubled. The events have become a bit shorter, but there are more of them.

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
Great discussion - I know for a fact that Nemiegs has been feeling a bit bummed by the lack of constructive feedback, so keep it going :)
That's all I can say about this game, the rest is great and I wouldn't modify anything. Laura seems to be bipolar at times. I find it odd that in a scene late in the story she is shown sad, even with tears in her eyes and then she gets home, gets horny and masturbates thinking about it. If you ask me, I would like Laura to be shown “stronger” at a certain point in the story. For example, there is a scene in which Laura is looking for information from Vepris' informant, in this scene Laura finally enjoys sex despite using it as a simple means to accomplish her goals. Even she says it herself: “It's not like it's the first time I've done this.... and I'll do it again” Understanding at last that she can enjoy herself while discovering the truth behind all the blackmail. And it makes sense since it's not the first time she's enjoyed having sex with someone other than Oliver. As in the scene with Gunnar's two clients, in which Gunnar in the middle of the sex act answers Oliver's call to talk to Laura, at the end Gunnar asks her if she enjoyed it and she answers yes, at least until he answered Oliver's call. As if she was more concerned about being caught than being unfaithful to Oliver.

asd.jpg

Summary:
I would like to see Laura at one point (late in the story) stop behaving as if this is the first time she has sex outside of her marriage and embrace her nature, but not let that stop her in her quest for the truth.
I'm not saying that she transforms into some kind of robot, but quite the opposite, that she gathers strength and uses all means to achieve her goals. Let her show herself to be a strong and determined woman as she did in the scene with the Vepris informant.

asdd.png

Ahh, and it would also be nice if the gallery had the options to fast forward, auto forward and a button to go back to the main menu :D

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(y)The first time I play the Pride path and the second time I play the Corruption path:devilish:. I only have one problem, when I choose something, I should have a dialogue about it. But unfortunately I don't have any dialogue about what I chose, but I do have dialogue related to the scene I didn't choose. This is a serious problem, most of the games on this site have this problem.(n):eek::mad:o_O

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
(y)The first time I play the Pride path and the second time I play the Corruption path:devilish:. I only have one problem, when I choose something, I should have a dialogue about it. But unfortunately I don't have any dialogue about what I chose, but I do have dialogue related to the scene I didn't choose. This is a serious problem, most of the games on this site have this problem.(n):eek::mad:o_O
as always you don't understand the story...

Corruption path is basic in this game... she must be corrupted in all paths
Laura at the start is shy and not corrupted at all!
but the world where she lives is corrupted...and in fact her real name is not Laura but Elizabeth!

the 2 main path for Laura are:

path 1: She can be submissive /submission points must be more than Pride point (this is the path i love... she is smarter here)

path 2: she can be pride but this path is useless and she will not be able to know here real story! be pride in the situation were Laura is idiots! she can't win with her pride!

after that.....
until today I discovered 2 main choices that can open or close some very hot SIDE storyline
in order to open the very hot storyline ...
here there are the important points that ARE ONLY related with the story and NOT related with dialogs
Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 18.20.34.jpg

you have to ask BB to kill BRUTE.. this open the hot path with Brute.. (if you go for " don't Kill HIM".. yu will go for the path were Brute is a loser!

this is obvius bc SHE HATE BRUTE in the submissive and pride path as well ... because being submissive or pride change nothing in the main story line,,, SHE IS TRAPPED... her husband and HER FATHER are involved with in something... the WHOLE CITY were the story is located is TOTALLY CORRUPTED... Including the Mayor...

the second choice point I have discovered is the following
Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 18.38.05.jpg
DO NOT TAKE THE PLACE OF BEATRICE... this will open scene were Sergey will fuck Laura in the kitchen when her husband is in another room of the house!
this also open the fact that Beatrice will be a whore in all path ,,, but not for Laura ... Beatrice will be a whore bc the city where she lives is full of pimps!

Here is when Laura met Beatrice at the show/presentation of the "libido drug" for women PAM is experimenting!
Beatrice will cum many times in front of everyone the audiance is at the PAM show
Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 18.43.17.jpg
Here Beatrice sis cumming in front of 100 or more spectators at the show

in the town where the story takes place, there are at least 2 or maybe even 3 rival gangs competing for the town's business...and there are at least 2 big mafia families...and BB (the owner of PAM) is perhaps the only one capable of protecting the female protagonist in this story

I hope you have at least figured out that at PAM they are experimenting with a new drug or a new kind of drug that is used to make women not only more sexually eager but also to increase their fertility...
In fact, the fact that Laura/Elizabeth gained weight is something that happens when women are pregnant!

The fact that Laura has many points of pride or submission in her statistics is irrelevant to the course of the main story because there are very powerful people in town and some would kill her if it were known that her real name is Elizabeth!

Pride points are just for hide to the player some hot side scene
the same for submission... being submissive can unlock many hot scenes that you would otherwise miss.

As usual ,, when you complain about a game that game is a masterpiece and I have explain to you what you alone couldn't understand!

have fun

PS: I have to look for more of your senseless posts in other games that you complain about--I'm sure I could go through some new masterpieces :cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022

as I said this GAME is not only related with stat points... and it is not related only to the sex
the story is muchmore important than the sex... ALSO IN REALITY
sex isn't everything ... it takes an hour at most to have sex
even if she fucked 12 men ina street it could last 2 hours...then it comes back to how she was trapped in this story where even her father and husband seem to be complicit,
Sex are side scenes depend on the path you are following!... but THE MAIN STORY IS NOT ABOUT SEX!

in my path... "She asked BB ti Kill Brute!" and she is totally submissive bc
she has already realized that she is in a trap greater than herself from which she cannot free herself unless she fights with her own strength....

The fact that every now and then when she is close to her husband whom she believes to be a complete stranger to the affair... or when she mourns herself by saying : 'Why is this happening to me?'.... SHE IS NOT TALKING ONLY ABOUT SEX! her full life is a mess.. and everything she was thinking about her future seems to be totally destroyed not only here holes... to me her thoughtsa re logical and normal but it does not mean that Laura is not now corrupted
not only her vagina is destroyed after the fisting and the gigantic dildos she takes like a champ :cool:
for example I always make her masturbate in the evening on the terrace before sleeping... look what she thinks in recent versions
here the scene:
Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 19.51.49.jpg
Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 19.52.03.jpg
Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 19.52.23.jpg
her thought is also:: " WILL I EVER FEEL THIS WAY AGAIN????"
she is a woman... not a computer... she has MIXED FILLINGS LIKE EVERYONE! ...SHE WAS but she also is A SUCCESFULL MANAGER IN HER JOB NOW!
She knows perfectly well that her sex life will never again become as boring as it had been before it all started
But to me it seems very consistent and human that n cute situations when she thinks about her husband...or when she thinks about the pleasure she is experiencing she feels guilty!... That makes her very human and spontaneous!

it is human feeling thinking about something like this...
"GOD! why did they have to fuck me in my OWN ASS!"

She is trapped... Sometimes when she is not excited she thinks to herself.
'Why is this happening to me?'
the story is very coerent and understandable

Laura is not an automaton... sometime she is aroused and after sex she is not!

Here the scene when she fuck with Brute in the bad were she fuck with her husband! Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 19.46.52.jpg
Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 19.47.13.jpg Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 19.47.20.jpg
Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 19.47.34.jpg
Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 19.47.48.jpg
Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 19.48.28.jpg
Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 19.48.55.jpg
Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 19.49.33.jpg

This story is completely consistent and description of Laura's personality that is gradually changing given the trials she faces to solve the case...now that she begins to suspect that her father is involved ... make her thoughts very consistent

her THOUGHTS ARE NOT ONLY ABOUT THE SEX!!!.. she is trapped in a big story... the sex is not a problem for her... but her father is involved... her husband said that she is fat!!!...
she is a very strong girl ... but she has learned that complaining out loud could get the people she loves killed!... so yes,,, she sometime thing in her mind:

It is obvious to me that she has all the right to think inside her mind: 'Why is this happening to me?'(y)

'Why is this happening to me?'

This is the least anyone on her shoes would have thought every day

This game is perfect!!!
A MASTERPIECE!

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
updates are having less and less content
this is a total fake! FacePalm.jpg
this update has a lot of content and the story progression is amazing...
there are always new mysteries to be solved... and when one seems solved, more mysteries open up... and the main story is not based on sex... the sex scenes are there but they are perfect according to the path you follow... while the main story is a mystery to be solved that seems to be getting more and more complicated!
Great writer!

it is one of the best storyline in F95

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The whole scene with Eric doesn't make any sense. At this stage in the game, how could Laura go there, and not know what was likely to happen? She's supposed to be a very smart girl, but often acts like a total bimbo. Eric himself even suggests much the same thing, which makes me wonder whether the Dev is just totally messing with us, and deliberately making Laura as irritating as possible?

There is no way, Laura could go there, and not expect to be used in some way. So why does she still act like it's a complete surprise, and begs for them not to do anything, as if there's any chance of that happening? The whole point of a corruption game, is that the female protagonist eventually gets corrupted and starts to accept that she's a slut and it's ok to enjoy it. This is the real pay off for the player, and continuously frustrating this, by having Laura seemingly get corrupted, but still acting the same way ad infinitum, is a bad idea.

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
Since Brute was mentioned above, I would like to add something. In a certain part of the story, depending on Laura's actions, he can become a friend or remain a harasser. The “friendly Brute” route is very good in my opinion, but it has a big disadvantage with respect to the other route: the lack of content in comparison. It would be nice that in the route of Brute being friendly there are some scenes between Laura and him, like sex between friends, for three reasons:
  • One: so that there is not so much difference in content between routes
  • Two: because in this way there could be some consensual scenes among so much depravity, haha.
  • And three: Because it wouldn't be strange that Brute, finding in Laura a person in whom he can open up sentimentally, begins to feel something for her.

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Since Brute was mentioned above, I would like to add something. In a certain part of the story, depending on Laura's actions, he can become a friend or remain a harasser. The “friendly Brute” route is very good in my opinion, but it has a big disadvantage with respect to the other route: the lack of content in comparison. It would be nice that in the route of Brute being friendly there are some scenes between Laura and him, like sex between friends, for three reasons:
  • Two: because in this way there could be some consensual scenes among so much depravity, haha.
  • And three: Because it wouldn't be strange that Brute, finding in Laura a person in whom he can open up sentimentally, begins to feel something for her.
Great idea, and good points!
Actually, your third point goes both ways I think. Given the circumstances, it would not be strange for Laura to feel the same towards Brute. Brute could become some sort of outlet valve, a safe haven if you will, for Laura both emotionally and sexually. He is the only one 'on her team' who truly understands, and knows exactly what she's going thru at PAM. I could easily see how an already corrupted person could slip here...

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Are you suggesting Nemiegs to rewrite part of the story that is already developed :poop: ?
there are a lot of differences between routes.... you have to restart from the scratch!! but as i said SEX IS NOT IMPORTANT IN THE PLOT!!!
LAURA is investigating on her past... Are you sure her name is for real Laura?
Are you sure her husband or her father is not part of the problem? maybe both ara fake husband and fake father of her.
her father is not sure that is her father and her husband is who has no documents before their marriage
Even Laura name is maybe not the MC real name

all the main characters in Laura's life are not who Laura thinks they are...also Laura maybe has a different name!

And why consensual scenes? (this is an idiot advice that does not fit with the plot you are playing) Laura is not in love with anyone except maybe her husband that is no more capable to satisfy her

How you can suggest a total senseless advice?:eek:

THIS IS GREAT BECAUSE this game TALK ABOUT SEX!!!

the story is very complex and really intereesting

it is obvious that the Good brute path must have less content (this happems in all games where the choice are related to
this is the same also if Laura take Beatrice place in the P&M show!
If laura take Beatice place you will never see Sergey that fucks Laura at her home!

are you a developer?
porno games are made this way... to accommodate the tastes of those who do not like to watch too many extreme sex scenes...but it is also evident that there is an audience that expects more and more extreme sex scenes in play that as a primary tag has “corruption”.. .I, for example, choose Laura's complete corruption because that way I will get to see how much she cares about solving the puzzle she has come to find herself in and of course the sex scenes have to be increasingly extreme to make sense of her corruption... SHE HAS TO ACCEPT EVERYTHING... SHE MUST HAVE SEX ALWAYS MORE EXTREME bc corruption is something that always goes over the limits.. and the next scene must be a bit more extreme!
Great idea, and good points!
Actually, your third point goes both ways I think. Given the circumstances, it would not be strange for Laura to feel the same towards Brute. Brute could become some sort of outlet valve, a safe haven if you will, for Laura both emotionally and sexually. He is the only one 'on her team' who truly understands, and knows exactly what she's going thru at PAM. I could easily see how an already corrupted person could slip here...
You guys are too focused on getting soft sex scenes that denote the usual respectability of those who want to play a porn game to stay within the definition of political correctness...or you think sex is so important...but as I told you the sex scenes are not that important to the plot-
when the sex scene ends Laura orna do her job trying to figure out the reasons why the year leaves her to be so corrupt and sexually vulnerable
But as I said the female protagonist in this story is sorting out her private life.... she begins to realize that everything Laura thought she was is a falsehood...
Personally in porn games I go down the paths that lead me to find the most extreme sex scenes...
The fact that Laura Elizabeth has more or less sex will not change the ending of the story....
She will be a winner or loser in all paths depending on from a bad or good ending...but I repeat in all paths...because she might agree to indulge in unbridled sex while still achieving her victory...
at this point...it does not matter if Laura remains a slut... because as is often the case in the world of porn, actresses who become producers of their own films are by definition successful and wealthy...but more importantly, they have freed themselves from the prejudices of sex and experience it without limitations
The whole scene with Eric doesn't make any sense. At this stage in the game, how could Laura go there, and not know what was likely to happen? She's supposed to be a very smart girl, but often acts like a total bimbo. Eric himself even suggests much the same thing, which makes me wonder whether the Dev is just totally messing with us, and deliberately making Laura as irritating as possible?

There is no way, Laura could go there, and not expect to be used in some way. So why does she still act like it's a complete surprise, and begs for them not to do anything, as if there's any chance of that happening? The whole point of a corruption game, is that the female protagonist eventually gets corrupted and starts to accept that she's a slut and it's ok to enjoy it. This is the real pay off for the player, and continuously frustrating this, by having Laura seemingly get corrupted, but still acting the same way ad infinitum, is a bad idea.
Why you complain about the scene with Eric that IS TOTALLY AVOIDABLE??
facepal.jpg
This is not a romantic story!!!
this is a mystery story
this is a triller where the characters are not what they say they are...it is an intricate story that the player will discover very gradually!
and a a lot of sex hardcore triller where there is no romance

if you love romance this is not the game that you can understand!
it is not for you!
how could Laura go there,
for first it is you that guide Laura and it is you that sellect the choice to go to Eric
Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 13.39.58.jpg
there are a lot of serious reasons to go to Eric if you are following the storyline .. and if you read well her thoughts in the monday morning she wakes up next to hubby.
you shouldbe used to read dialog in sandbox game... why seems that you do not read them in this sandbox?
Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 14.35.52.jpg
Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 14.36.10.jpg
She must be honest with herself
Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 14.36.29.jpg
Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 14.36.40.jpg Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 14.36.53.jpg

There is no way, Laura could go there, and not expect to be used in some way.
you are really repeating again the same out of any sense statement???
my question for you is:

and how could she possibly suspect that Eric's host FROM LATVIA is getting her drunk by shoving half a liter of whiskey into her vagina straight from the bottle?:oops:
Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 13.47.57.jpg

So she is always ready to fuck when someone touch her pussy in the street, church, office ...and so on and.. it is obvious that she know that she can be fucked everywhere without suspetting.. bc this what happen to her EVERY DAY AND MORE THAN 1 TIME AT DAY... but only with ERIC!!! she fucks everyone that

How she can known that there was a friend from Latvia with Eric???... i just can say that Laura is SUPERHOT! :love:
and the dev writing style is full of great surprises!

The only certain thing Laura knows as soon as she leaves the house is that she is going to be fucked by someone indeed some 1-2-3-4-5 or more men so why Eric is the only senseless fuck for her? :cool:

She is investigating... Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 13.45.37.jpg
she cannot hide.. she must go everywhere to find out a way to free herself from the PAM trapp
Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 13.45.55.jpg Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 13.46.08.jpg

Are you another one that want that Nemiegs rewrites the scenes already developed?
facepalm

The scene with Eric has a lot of sense in the storyline BC Laura is looking for a store where to buy new dress to date with Brute! and at the same time she has an address

and Eric has to sign the contract
Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 15.02.50.jpg
Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 15.03.04.jpg

Zara then you should know that you women are all sticking your noses where you shouldn't and Laura is no exception...
... .so she goes to investigate and being always aroused because of the drugs she gets from Berta...she doesn't want to fuck but as soon as they touch her pussy she starts dripping and has to get fucked SHE CAN'T RESIST!... And she will experience tremendous pleasure....
but that's normal after ejaculating I usually regret what I did... but at the "CUM" moment I can't stop myself!

Finally if you people cannot understand the amazing and complex plot of this game you can never give reasonable advice to a developer who is doing this great job...
This is a game that makes me want to replay from the beginning again and again and I often discover new scenes I had missed... and this rarely happens
... it is a masterpiece that fortunately no one will be able to change .. because like all the best developers Nemiegs does not listen to advice from those who, like you, can not understand the meaning of the plot!

I can't wait for the version 2.3

Thanks Nemiegs for your amazing work!!!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes