Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Special Request: In the Web of Corruption [v2.2] [Nemiegs] - Compressed

Win/Linux [2,18 GB]
- - - -

Mac [2,18 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Special Request: In the Web of Corruption [v2.2] [Nemiegs] - Compressed

Win/Linux [2,18 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [2,18 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Thanks Bob, you are a babe.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure:Why is there no task log on what to do next? There used be(n)

Last edited:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
if i didn't miss something updates are getting shorter and shorter. unziping took more time than playing
Huh.
It took me less than a minute to download, a few seconds to unzip, and I've found at least an hour of new content so far.

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
if i didn't miss something updates are getting shorter and shorter. unziping took more time than playing
We're pretty deep into the game now, which means your choices have changed a lot of statistics and both opened and closed storylines. It's wholly possible that there was very little in this update for your Laura to do.

That said...come on, no it didn't take more time to unzip than to play. :)

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
I agree... another very content light update. I think I got a total of two new scenes, including a poorly-written scene with Dagny and some construction workers that made absolutely no sense. Maybe 15 minutes playtime total. I dropped my support after the last update and this one does nothing to make me want to restart.

Reactions: Sadowdark and leg28

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I agree... another very content light update. I think I got a total of two new scenes, including a poorly-written scene with Dagny and some construction workers that made absolutely no sense. Maybe 15 minutes playtime total. I dropped my support after the last update and this one does nothing to make me want to restart.
And that's why there is no quest log, but Dagny's hairstyle is terribly ugly. I didn't choose the scene with the construction workers. I bet there will be dialogue where this scene happened, it's a real problem that is hopeless in most of the games on this site. Your choice is almost never mentioned in dialogue.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SpecialRequestInTheWebOfCorruption-2.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Wait, does SR Ren'py Edition have a subtitle now?
"Web of Corruption"? Is Spider-man involved?

Also, here's hoping the game actually works for me now. The last couple of updates, it just errors itself to death whenever I try to play.

Last edited:

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
absolutely agree on that. it looks like this scene dropped from out of nowhere
I think you guys a being a bit harsh on the game here to be honest :)

Yes, I'm a bit biased I know, but still...
I'm one of a few players on the testing team for Nemiegs, and I have played the game thru many times over.
While it's true bugs will happen I have never EVER seen a developer as determined to iron out and release bug fixes like Nemiegs! So, to say that the game is breaking down all the time can only be because you didn't implement the provided bugfix.

Then there's the amount of content. This is a corruption, blackmail, humiliation game - it says so very clearly in the description.
If you try and navigate around everything that relates to those topics, then of course you won't have much content, as this is kind of the backbone of the game. You will be on a very narrow path thru the game, and I'm kind of wondering what the motivation for playing the game is then?

I don't agree that the Dagny event materialised out of nowhere either. BB, Jack and Garry had a conversation prior to the event, where this was explicitly mentioned.

That being said, I know that Nemiegs is a very open minded guy. If you keep a positive tone, and provide Nemiegs with constructive feedback, suggestions and/or hints about errors in the game you WILL be heard! :)

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes