PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I've never finished this game, I think I played up to version 2.0, but I remember very well every time Laura shouted "Oh my God", the voice was funny.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Haven't played since about 1.4 I think, since I lost my saves. I do plan to replay the whole thing because the game's really good and I want to see how it moves forward, but I keep putting it off.

Any chance a kind soul could give me a summary of what happens with Beatrice? She's my favorite character other than Laura. I'm talking about the route where Beatrice gets exploited. (I don't mind spoilers)

Thank you :)

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
Nemiegs
Hey there,
just noticed I was missing a scene, and it seems to be because, in "04 vepris.rpy", if "vepris" is not true, it goes down the path of w4d7_4_pimp but doesn't set "pimp_slut" to True. Just wanted to check whether that was intentional, or a bug.

Thanks!
Hi!

It's a bug. I fixed it now; you should be able to play the event at the end of the upcoming update.

Thanks!

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How do you get the MC to go fully corrupt, Or is she more like Monica from Fashion Business and has an Iron Will, no matter how much lewd and pleasant temptation she experiences she is undaunted and can not be persuaded by B.B.?

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
How do you get the MC to go fully corrupt, Or is she more like Monica from Fashion Business and has an Iron Will, no matter how much lewd and pleasant temptation she experiences she is undaunted and can not be persuaded by B.B.?
You wait :)
The corruption happens gradually as you collect corruption points. We are still quite a way from the conclusion of SR, so there's still a lot of corrupting to do. Who knows what kind of person Laura will turn out to be at the end of the game - that's anyone's guess.
I might also add that some players may choose a path that does not lead Laura down that road.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes