Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
How Beatrice got in the hands of these bad people. Sergey crashes one of their expensive cars in a car accident? Because I don't remember well anymore?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
i played it, it was a good update cause she finds out who spiked her drink that night. No spoilers who. Also the neighbors son returns home sine dad wasted his college money at brothel. There is a rape scene if you pick the wrong choices
But this update was atleast half Beatrice content. id rather see more Laura scenes than her, also checked out the gallery and theres alot of scenes i didnt unlock yet even from prevoius updates, i think it was page 13 i only have 2 scenes unlocked. think i noticed something with the gallery, some of those scenes are from the gameover choices, so always make a save at the choices screen to see both outcomes, think thats how you unlock the full gallery. I think i made some wrong choice earlier in the game to see the lawyer over seeing beatrice and that seems to have really messed up her story.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It was not difficult to guess which friend threw a drug into Laura's drink, That friend who refused to let her order water at the bar

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
not sure why update is not here yet, its free on his patreon page right now, sucks its in google drive, to download though

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
Official release of SR v1.1 is here!
Ladies and Gentlemen!
Let me present the official release of v1.1!
In this update, you will play events on Sunday.
422 new event images
42 new animations
8 events to Hall of Shame
Download links:

For use with the following previous installation sets:
  1. v1.0 full-size or
  2. v0.9 full-size or plus
  3. v0.8 full-size or plus plus
Installation manual:
1. Open the folder of your v1.0 (or v0.8 + update v0.9 + update v1.0) installation.
2. Open folder "game".
3. Unzip the new update file. You will see two files.
4. Now copy/paste both new files to the existing "game" folder.
Pick "replace" when asked about "events".
Full-size game v1.1:

Thank you very much and enjoy!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes