Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
a few spoiler pics for the next update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1.Picture- Fashion Show
2,3 .Picture is an additional task from BB's mom? sale and packaging of shipments
4. Picture A party in the church, the priest is a traitor ? - This could serve to expose Laura

Last edited:

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
so far, the one complaint i have about this story is when the girls get off, the flashing of the screen is sooooooooooo annoying. i wish he would stop using that trick, its really disconcerting to the eyes.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hello dear supporters!
Labdien cienījamie atbalstītāji!
Hallo liebe Unterstützer!
Hej kære supportere!
Hej kära supportrar!

Sorry for the slight delay in the weekly update. Again.
After every game update release, I feel empty. It takes some time to get back on track. This time however it is somehow much harder. The previous update took more energy than before.
I feel a need for a two-week vacation to rest from all of my responsibilities. My wife has one in July. I would like to take mine together with her. But I want to make the next release by the end of July too. So now I am doing my best and working the nights. Will see.
Anyway, I am stuck with the choice between two scenes. I can make one for the next update and another one later. There will be a poll. Please help me with the decision.
This week over 100 images and 13 animations. Next week moving on.
Hints:
You can kill all events with Ritvar by telling about Lolita to BB.
(Thanks, Mr Obvious :))

Enjoy your weekend, and thanks for the support!
Regards,
Nemiegs

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
Hey nemiegs, you could have laura thinking smarter and start learning psychology studies, using it to her advantage to start being more proactive about her situation, to be more in control. maybe she can start playing with people's heads and taking back her life, one step at a time through, maybe, being more of a domme.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Theres also a patreon poll to vote for which scene he should put in this update

Pick a scene for the next update! Poll

I must choose which scene to make for the next game update. What would you prefer? I have about a week to decide.
Thanks!
Nemiegs

Bumdolf + Donald
52%

Punks at Gunnars shop (scene will not be at shop most likely)
48%
48 votes total
·
7 days left
(looks like the hobos are in the lead)

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020

I must choose which scene to make for the next game update. What would you prefer? I have about a week to decide.
Thanks!
Nemiegs

Bumdolf + Donald
52%

48%
48 votes total
·
7 days left
Votes for the homeless -
Bumdolf + Donald
52%

Reactions: kalifrey20

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Thanks!
Nemiegs

Bumdolf + Donald
52%

48%
48 votes total
·
7 days left
OMFG The top 3 pictures :love:
Thanks 4 the share. ;)

• Sad
Reactions: Sadowdark

fortunatus

Sep 25, 2020
I might be wrong, but I guess BB gave Laura's card for the elevator so she wouldn't meet Brtus?
i don't think he is misusing her here, it looks more as if he is "helping" her, getting in the torturing device, maybe ordered by BB (?).

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
i don't think he is misusing her here, it looks more as if he is "helping" her, getting in the torturing device, maybe ordered by BB (?).
Rather, he closes her forcibly there, you can see tears on her cheeks, and he is not helping her. Maybe it depends on your choice? When Brutus asks Laura if she was the one who complained to the BB boss, and if we don't say, Laura won't be locked up?After all, it would be illogical and hopeless for the BB chief to help Laura with Brutus first, and then take her back to Brutsa?

Last edited:

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
Rather, he closes her forcibly there, you can see tears on her cheeks, and he is not helping her. Maybe it depends on your choice? When Brutus asks Laura if she was the one who complained to the BB boss, and if we don't say, Laura won't be locked up?After all, it would be illogical and hopeless for the BB chief to help Laura with Brutus first, and then take her back to Brutsa?
Relax! The magnetic card will be in Laura's bedroom. If you take it in the morning, Laura will pass without Brute. Also, there is a path where Brute will not be touching Laura even if she forgets the card. There are players who want to see Brute events and I will leave the option for them too. To make this possible I need to render the scene, right? And weekly I give insights to supporters about everything I do. I see that the previews which should not be available here are causing panic for some :)

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Relax! The magnetic card will be in Laura's bedroom. If you take it in the morning, Laura will pass without Brute. Also, there is a path where Brute will not be touching Laura even if she forgets the card. There are players who want to see Brute events and I will leave the option for them too. To make this possible I need to render the scene, right? And weekly I give insights to supporters about everything I do. I see that the previews which should not be available here are causing panic for some :)
Thanks for the info. You're cool. I'd prefer to be informed that events are optional or for a different route.

Reactions: Nemiegs

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
Brute sucks as bad as Jean and the fat old boss that unloads in her in front of those two customers at his office (puke), but, I guess that's his role.... :mad:

@h@b

Oct 18, 2020
Ok now i give up, need some help. :) How do i unlock the scenes on page 16 of the gallery in the upper right corner, and on page 19 upper middle and lower left. I have tried a lot of routes, and have no more idea how to reach these.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hello dear supporters!
Sorry for the slight delay in the weekly update. Again...
It is the week of celebrating the midsummer here- holidays, beer and cheese. Today it looks like a zombie apocalypse a bit. But at last we have a summer. Too hot for my taste, but it is much better than we had before. Still I managed to do quite a lot this week.
So! I have a bit over 300 images already — more than a half.
Next week I will continue making images.
And the hint!
In the gallery, page 19 upper middle event. To unlock it you must be on a corrupt priest path (confess to the priest and accept the money from BB). And go to the church at night.
Enjoy your weekend, and thanks for the support!
Regards,
Nemiegs

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes