redle

Apr 12, 2017
why i cant download the gallery file? its open this tab everytime when i click on it https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/07/1957239_gamegallery.rpy anybody can upload it to gofile or mega?
right click / save as
The save-as suggestion will work perfectly (you will save what the link points to).

The mod is just a single file that has plain text in it so your browser is opening and showing you the contents by default. If you don't like the save-as, you could also just open the tab as you say keeps happening and then save that tab (i.e. save that "webpage" to your hard drive). You could also make a new file in a text editor and copy/paste the entire contents of the tab that you are opening.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Got a request for a little Mod, mostly it adds some more game settings (textbox transparency, text size/outlines and quick menu) + gallery unlocker and named saves. New since v2.0: info for MC game points (corruption/submission/pride)

==============================
Mar. 19, 2024
updated my Mod for the new game version v2.1
==============================

Download Mod v2.1 (~1MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v2.1 (~2GB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
SR_01.jpg SR_02.jpg SR_03.jpg

Last edited:

Nabz542

Oct 5, 2021
Reactions: stoern76

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah i did that but after the club scene there are more tasks to do it says and going home does nothing. It would be helpfull if you could just share that specific save file.
We’ll all I remember doing was clicking on those stars, one took you to the alley where they take pics of her code on her garters and the other one was the Gunnar event where u need 95 corruption then after that she goes home and there waiting for her on her front porch.

maybe someoneelse can getu the save file, Im at work and then taking a flight to unvaccinated Florida where I’ll probly catch covid again

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
Sure man no problem. Thanks for the help anyways. Anyone else if they can share the save for that scene?

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
Hey!

I think I need to clarify a bit. Corruption points are needed only for the scenes where the points are asked. The rest is choice based. All Bumdolf events depend on choices. 1st event - be rude. For the 2nd event pick "5 gold" and "show boobs". 3rd event agree to Donald's blackmail when visiting Jean. If this is done, the event at home comes up automatically. Changing your choices - the quickest way is as in the pictures attached. This will land you at the beginning of the previous update. Sorry for my Engrish. I am on a little vacation and opened my rum.

Regards,
Nemiegs.

1658340963035.png 1658341015784.png

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes