RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
The ingame pictured rendering takes time. Even if u get a super beefy pc, the most u can render is 4-6 pic per day, provided u are using same assests to save time.
I know that...I have no problem supporting dev for their work. However, the price is definitely too high for such a "product".

Reactions: Sguru007

Valery

Jul 10, 2018
Like always in Patreon for all developers. There are quite a few tiers you can subscribe. Those who pay more get some additional benefits and the game sooner. Those who pay less get fewer benefits and have to wait for the game a bit. But still, they get it. If I understand correctly now this game is available for 10$, soon it should be available for 5$ and later for 2$.

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
there is a bug on the gun guy. happen 2 times already. screen freezes.not the sound.happens with the moving scenes.
ok nvm, i was able to pass over by not playing in full screen. hope this helps the others

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
nice mah dude! i really like the game and where is going .i like it so much than im only gonna ask to not change some key things :
keep this heavy blackmailing and heavy corruption kinna game i absolutly love it
keep any violence(exept spanking) out of screen.like the kill of the detective and etc. NO bloody things please.its not sexy.
nice work! keep it going!cudos

Don Corleone

Donor
Aug 17, 2017
there is a bug on the gun guy. happen 2 times already. screen freezes.not the sound.happens with the moving scenes.
ok nvm, i was able to pass over by not playing in full screen. hope this helps the others
There is already an bugfix for this problem.

I told Nemiegs about this at Friday.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Which is exactly what i love about those games. Not sure why you whining, if its not your cup of tea, then just move on?
I read the previous pages a bit and I think the game is not for me. I will follow your advice and find another game.

Thanks to the dev for the game and good luck.

Reactions: Xpl0it
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes