RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

sinisterX

Jul 27, 2020
What Happen to the Game????? I liked it before ,but this isn't the same game I played last time..... Sorry I like the other way better. I'll redownload it when the next /back to the other way is back.

Reactions: STARLORDX

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SpecialRequest-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
What Happen to the Game????? I liked it before ,but this isn't the same game I played last time..... Sorry I like the other way better. I'll redownload it when the next /back to the other way is back.
This is the old RPGM version. that hasn't been updated in years. Don't bother downloading it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It was ported over to Ren'Py and is very, very far along.

Special Request Official Ren'Py Edition [v1.9] [Nemiegs]
This was the last version before it got ported to Ren'Py, it just never made it here, now it's here...and it's a useless release as all the content that's here is now in the Ren'Py version, and much MUCH more advanced and has eclipsed content wise...there will never ever be another update to the RPGM version.

Sep 10, 2023
This was the last version before it got ported to Ren'Py, it just never made it here, now it's here...and it's a useless release as all the content that's here is now in the Ren'Py version, and much MUCH more advanced and has eclipsed content wise...there will never ever be another update to the RPGM version.
Thanks for the clarification, was confused.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
This version is dated 7 June 2021 and has never been published in this thread, so for the sake of completeness it seemed right to have the thread updated. This was the last RPG version, initially the DEV only made S.R. in RPG then I think from v0.4 both the Ren'Py and RPG versions, finally he only continued with the Ren'Py, in the meantime it's been 2 years since the last version.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes