RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
I found these links floating around online. I have not downloaded any of these files and I definitely have not uploaded them:

Changelog:
v1.3
About 500 new images
32 new animations
New event in the church during the daytime if the priest is corrupt.
New event in Gunnar's shop on the map.
New customer for PAM and new Special Request.
New event in Brothel.
New event in Hotel.
10 new events to the scene gallery.
in The Hall of Shame, replaying home scenes, you can pick Laura's outfit.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
I found these links floating around online. I have not downloaded any of these files and I definitely have not uploaded them:

Changelog:
v1.3
About 500 new images
32 new animations
New event in the church during the daytime if the priest is corrupt.
New event in Gunnar's shop on the map.
New customer for PAM and new Special Request.
New event in Brothel.
New event in Hotel.
10 new events to the scene gallery.
in The Hall of Shame, replaying home scenes, you can pick Laura's outfit.
https://f95zone.to/threads/special-request-official-renpy-edition-v1-3-nemiegs.68472/

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Last Of Us
This RPGM version has been replaced by a Ren'Py version a long time ago.
https://f95zone.to/threads/special-request-official-renpy-edition-v1-6-nemiegs.68472/
Among, the last RPG version of the original game v0.7 here in this thread was never uploaded but was made:
1684396861434.png
JUN 7 2021 AT 23:35
Official release of SR v0.7 RPG is here!
Good evening!
The RPG version is finally ready. And unfortunately for some, it is the last time. I feel bad about breaking my promise, however, I have to sacrifice it for the future of the project. I had a lot of ideas about hidden events on maps. I did not have time to implement them. But I think I have found a way to do it in RenPy. In future will contain some elements from RPG and go slightly away from being a slideshow of pictures.
Also in RenPy v0.7, there was a bridge function that allows switching from RPG without saves. It will be updated to v0.8 later. And I will give a short walkthrough to pick the right scenes in the gallery and the desired sidepath.
Changelog:
about 500 new renders
12 new animations
10 events added to the Hall of Shame
9 new characters
Jean and Donald are back
1 new and very important place
1 short repeatable hidden event in the City Centre
2 short repeatable events in the office

sinisterX

Jul 27, 2020
View attachment 631181

Overview:
Special Request is an RPG game about a successful woman that gets involved in somebodies’ game behind her back. The story will lead to the discovery of some secrets in a City, and the once sunny environment will show its dark side now. The main protagonist will have to endure mostly blackmail and corruption, but there will be other fetishes to meet as well. Will she be able to fight her life back again??​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-17
Release Date: 2021-03-17
Developer: Nemiegs
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Valery thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 631189 View attachment 631190 View attachment 631192 View attachment 631193 View attachment 631194 View attachment 631195 View attachment 631196 View attachment 631197 View attachment 631198 View attachment 631199 View attachment 631200 View attachment 631201 View attachment 631202
Can't wait to see the next update. Hope it's soon

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
It is for the users which have an RPGM fetish, the game it self is far more advanced as this version, how SOL said

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It came out over 2 years ago and was never posted here, but it got ported to Ren'py well before, all the content that is in the RPGM version is in the Ren'py version.
Ok, I think I know what you are saying and I have the Ren'Py 0.1.9 version. Which contains this version of RPGM. But, I would like to play this game in RPGM, compressed of course, if you have it, or can do it. The compressed button on the OP isn't working.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ok, I think I know what you are saying and I have the Ren'Py 0.1.9 version. Which contains this version of RPGM. But, I would like to play this game in RPGM, compressed of course, if you have it, or can do it. The compressed button on the OP isn't working.
Because there isn't one for it, it's a waste of time, but I will waste my time and do it...

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes