RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
IF he decides to use solely RPGM again it should be no problem. The rpgm-version had always savegames included.
In linear games, it's ok to have saves given with the new updates, but when games have multiple paths, 1 or 2 saves is never enough. I keep a bunch of saves with a bunch of different paths is some games. lol
Luckily, the Renpy version of this game seems to be linear. I don't recall any 2nd choices, unless we don't want any fun scenes.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hi, supporters of Laura's adventures!

So, now v0.8 is available for all of the tiers. And finally, I can talk more about v0.9.

The estimated official release date for v0.9 should be about the 5th to 7th of November.

This week I started rendering the new events and managed to create 91 pictures and four animations.

Next week I will continue.

That is it for today.
Thank you for your support and I wish you a great weekend!

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

So, now v0.8 is available for all of the tiers. And finally, I can talk more about v0.9.

The estimated official release date for v0.9 should be about the 5th to 7th of November.

This week I started rendering the new events and managed to create 91 pictures and four animations.

That is it for today.
Thank you for your support and I wish you a great weekend!

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thank you 4 the news share. :)
I am atm enjoying the v0.8 to the fullest. (Renpy version) :)

Reactions: Pollux

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
How can I get more corruption points? Trying to make certain choices like in the WC at work, or out on the street, but it says I don't have enough corruption points. I've started over several times and tried multiple options, but nothing.
Maybe it's time for a walkthrough of some sort. I also feel like I'm missing something...like with the special kids, old lady, etc.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Just wanted to say I love this game! Keep up the good work Dev!
Are you talking about this version or the Renpy version? Cause the RPGM version you're commenting on is dead. The dev stoppd production of RPGM to continue with Renpy.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

I made 27 images and two animations this week. It may not sound a lot. However, I accomplished it in two days.

The rest of the time I spent preparing huge events for Friday night. The fashion show and the afterparty Gary told about in the meeting.
I wrote the script two years ago. I had no idea about rendering back then. Now it is challenging to implement some of the scenes. But this time, I wish to have as few compromises as possible.

I created two new environments. Fashion show and party outfits for Laura. Party outfits for the rest of the PAM crew. I need to make about 20 new characters, split and prepare smaller files to make rendering possible. It will take some 2-3 days before I will continue rendering.
But I am excited about the scene. Will see how it ends, however :)

The picture above is not an actual scene from the game. The place is where the show will take place. And the girl is Laura in her afterparty outfit.

That is it for today.
Thank you for your support!
Have a great weekend!

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

I made only a few images but 16 animation files this week. It is because the fashion show event will be mostly animated. So at the moment, I have about 150 pictures and 28 animations.
Also, I must say that fulfilling my ambitions took three days longer than I planned. We Will see if it will be worth it.
Unfortunately, this also means that the date of the next official release will be closer to the 7-9th of November.
Moving on next week.

Thanks for your support!
Have a great weekend!

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

I made only a few images but 16 animation files this week. It is because the fashion show event will be mostly animated. So at the moment, I have about 150 pictures and 28 animations.
Also, I must say that fulfilling my ambitions took three days longer than I planned. We Will see if it will be worth it.
Unfortunately, this also means that the date of the next official release will be closer to the 7-9th of November.
Moving on next week.

Thanks for your support!
Have a great weekend!

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks 4 the share as always Pollux. :)

I wonder whats going on/the story of that mask (and wig?)
Something is up, I can feel it :p

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018
She looks like a geisha with this make up. Given the banners behind her it seems to be the theme of the event. Nice idea this ass jiggling catwalk

Reactions: Dr70_1

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah I kind of skipped the last one. Here it is, I hope he is fine :

Hi, guys!

I am pretty ill. Tried to work today, but I guess it is better to take a rest for a few days. Back to bed.

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

For almost a week, I was ill. But now I am fine.
Unfortunately, instead of two weeks of rendering, there was just one.
But it is as it is.
So!
I have over 250 pictures. And more than 50 animation files. And there will be even more! God knows when I will render them :)
3.5 scenes are left to render to complete the image list for the next update.
Next week moving on.
HD WP tomorrow or on Sunday.

Thanks for your support!
Have a great weekend!

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

For almost a week, I was ill. But now I am fine.
Unfortunately, instead of two weeks of rendering, there was just one.
But it is as it is.
So!
I have over 250 pictures. And more than 50 animation files. And there will be even more! God knows when I will render them :)
3.5 scenes are left to render to complete the image list for the next update.
Next week moving on.
HD WP tomorrow or on Sunday.

Thanks for your support!
Have a great weekend!

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks 4 sharing the WU with us Pollux. :)

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Good evening to the most honourable patrons among supporters of all adult games!

Weekly update calling.
I have all of the scenes rendered for the next update. Also, the postwork is done. The next update will contain 370 pictures and 51 animations.
However, not all of the animations I have rendered yet. While they are baking on my PC, I will write dialogues and start coding. The date on which the game will be ready for release will depend on rendering time. I suspect that I will release the early access by the end of the following week.
Please listen to me out! As I shall deliver you some of my thoughts upon the benefits of yours.
I took a shower the other day (yes, I know, it is a bad habit, sorry). Sometimes it helps me to get rid of heavy thoughts. And find some solutions to the things I do not like. Yes, and it makes me stink less.
I made a tier reform in the spring when I introduced early access. Later I made a small reform by transferring my Patreon account from USD to EUR, as I live in the eurozone. I made it close to the rate and rounded up the numbers.
However, none of this solved my bad feelings about the Citizen (or 2eur) tier. You support me, but in the end, you get nothing due to piracy.
When I started this big gaming business, I checked the market. To make my tiers about the same as other creators have. But I do not like what I have. Especially that long release process.
Grammarly says I have wordy sentences and some passive voice misuse. Sorry!
I want to keep things simple and stay with three tiers instead of the 5 I have now.
I do not know why Grammarly wants me to write some figures with letters and some with numbers.
5€
Polls ( I do not have them much, I know)
Access to the game on the day of release.
Five preview pictures weekly when rendering. Plus one on discord.
10€
All of the above.
HD Wallpapers twice a month.
7-day early access to the game.
20€
All of the above
Request a scene. In case of many requests, it goes through a poll. (So far, I have implemented three events suggested by Patrons).
Access to the folder with all of the images for the upcoming update.
Name in the game credits (optional).

Some might wonder what would happen to the tiers I have now?
Two answers.
1st. If I change the price for the tier, nothing changes for you as long as you stay there.
2nd. I would leave the tiers I have now. And assign higher tier benefits to it. But limit the user amount.
So 2€ tier would have benefits of 5€ tier. It would be limited to 70 users, for example(I have 61 there now).
4€ tier becomes 5€ tier. With a lot of additional benefits.
9€ tier becomes 10€ tier with wallpapers and early access.
13€ tier receives 20€ tier benefits. Limited to 15 users (10 now).
17€ tier becomes 20€ with access to the big image folder.
35€ tier cancelled.
Please let me know what you think about it. I am not saying that this will happen tomorrow morning. I need some time to think and hear your thoughts.
I become somewhat wordy when having rum with cola. Sorry!
The official part of the weekly update ends here.
Now my favourite anecdote of all time:
Three men are sitting by the fire in the forest. At some point, the moose comes out and says: "gentlemen? Have you got a glue?"
Gentlemen say that no, they have no glue. And the moose leaves. After some hour, the moose comes out again and says: "Gentlemen! Here! I brought you glue!"

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend!

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hello, magic people!
I took a brief pause from coding to give you a situation update.
Just today, I finished all of the animation files. All of the artwork is finally done! Now I am doing my best to finish coding by tomorrow evening. It will be early access to early release as it was with the v0.8. Meaning that the testing would be done just by me.
Few words about the poll. 10/1 ratio voted for the changes I proposed. There were fewer voters than in earlier polls. But I guess the tendency is clear. I will change tiers before the release. If you have objections, please write me a PM.
No spoilers today, as you soon will receive the game.
Now back to coding.
Thanks for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hello!
This week I managed to create a working single update file for v.09
I will include it in the official release tomorrow. You will not need to download the whole game every time the update comes out. Just the update.
Also, I made backups and created a render plan for v1.0. It should be released before the end of the year.
I made some renders too. But not too much. You will start receiving spoilers next week.
And about the poll. A lot of people have participated! Two days are left to vote. But I see no hope for the "unpopular" options to win. So Laura on weekends will be dressed as in the picture above. Ofcourse official decision after the end of the poll on Sunday.
Thanks for your support!
Have a great weekend!

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hello!
This week I managed to create a working single update file for v.09
I will include it in the official release tomorrow. You will not need to download the whole game every time the update comes out. Just the update.
Also, I made backups and created a render plan for v1.0. It should be released before the end of the year.
I made some renders too. But not too much. You will start receiving spoilers next week.
And about the poll. A lot of people have participated! Two days are left to vote. But I see no hope for the "unpopular" options to win. So Laura on weekends will be dressed as in the picture above. Ofcourse official decision after the end of the poll on Sunday.
Thanks for your support!
Have a great weekend!

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks 4 keeping us up to date Pollux. :)

I guess that is a "new" outfit for Laura:devilish:

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes