RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I think the problem is in the version that was shared here, I downloaded it here and I got a bunch of bugs
Yep, I forgot to "confirm" when I was closing the page so it was finished DL. Just tried it and can confirm a ton of "uncaught exception occurred". :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Darkman_13

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Sorry for completeness of the thread but the RPGM 07 version made in June of this year has never been uploaded and post here topics about the Ren'Py version is a bit 'a nonsense do not you think?

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hi!
This week I finally understood what was wrong with the update and informed you in a separate post.
Also, I was rendering images for the next update.
Next week I will continue.
Have a great weekend!

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Dear Ladies and Lords!
This week I was rendering images for the next update. I made about 50 images and two animations.

Next week I will continue. However...
I will have surgery on Monday. I will spend a couple of days in the hospital. So a bit less will be done by me. But it should not affect the deadlines, as I knew that before.

That is it for today.

Have a great weekend!

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018
Yes development of the RPGM version has been stopped. He now releases only the renpy version

This thread should be marked as "Abandoned". Only the Renpy development is active and running

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Yes development of the RPGM version has been stopped. He now releases only the renpy version

This thread should be marked as "Abandoned". Only the Renpy development is active and running
Or you could do it like with Anna E. A. by giving her 2 tags instead of 3 [RPGM] and [Ren'Py] Anna has more [VN].

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes