Collection Video speerph collection [2022-06-30] [speerph]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
At last, SpeerPH came to his senses, and released a version without the super-annoying music in the background:
Lara Croft - Beloved Toy (no music):
| |

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
At last? He made it like a day later, been out for more than a week. :'D
I'm guessing not a single person enjoyed the version with that cancerous "music" then, if he released it that soon.
It really baffles me why some creators choose to add those hideous mumble-jumble tracks to their vids.

Reactions: Chuck95

RodFo

Mar 30, 2020
I'm guessing not a single person enjoyed the version with that cancerous "music" then, if he released it that soon.
It really baffles me why some creators choose to add those hideous mumble-jumble tracks to their vids.
Well I liked both versions, rap adds extreme to this animation, plus it suits the atmosphere very well. But sometimes I just want to listen to the moaning girls without any music :) Tastes, as you know, do not argue.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Well I liked both versions, rap adds extreme to this animation, plus it suits the atmosphere very well. But sometimes I just want to listen to the moaning girls without any music :) Tastes, as you know, do not argue.
I got nothing against rap, really. I just can't see the rhyme or reason behind always opting for rap as a medium of "extreme", as you put it, or associating it with said situations.
But you're right: this is not the place for this sort of discussion anyway. Different people have different turn-ons :cool:

Reactions: Fzoner95

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Agreed. Some quiet slow ambient background music would have fit the tone of the scene and the record but that's just my opinion. I will take the version with no music.

Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Agreed. Some quiet slow ambient background music would have fit the tone of the scene and the record but that's just my opinion. I will take the version with no music.
Personally, I prefer having the option of listening to my own music while watching some R34. My choice would always vary depending on my mood, or the tone of the video itself - although I often watch with no tracks playing in the bg.
Having music already included in the video, simply takes away those options. Kinda like being served a sandwich with ketchup already put in, instead of letting you choose your own condiment(s) for it.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Having music already included in the video, simply takes away those options. Kinda like being served a sandwich with ketchup already put in, instead of letting you choose your own condiment(s) for it.
I see your point, that does not apply to me though. When I watch videos I am only listening to the audio in the video and when there is music I think it adds to the scene. I also don't mind a complete sandwich when I like the whole thing.

Saraph

May 24, 2018
torrent is not work
Torrent is just a bunch of info so peers can connect together and share a specific file. Maybe there aren't any seeders at the moment, but torrent itself always works. You're gonna have to be more specific than that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote