Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

JosephDUM

Jan 4, 2019
i know we dont have a translation yet for the new's version of the game but someone knows how to talk with the merchant? i saw in the recent post u could do things with her but idk how

2429_2021_06_14_1_.jpg

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
It's not implemented yet and the scene has no progression.
In next December update dev will finish merchant scene and add a new ED animation.
More info in today's devlog:

Reactions: JosephDUM

The Butler

May 3, 2017
November Update is here. Again if u felt uneasy, feel free to look for other alternatives. Sharing it for educational purpose only.

Oh a new version came out quite a while ago, I'm no longer actively following this thread so I missed it completely....
Anyway, I'll wait for next month version (2022.12) to come out to work on it....

Feel free to post a message on the translation topic when it's available.
But please guys only a single post, or a single message on my profile.

MrHelper

Apr 1, 2021
The new 2022.12 version is here. Again, if u feel uneasy, feel free to look for alternatives. For educational purpose only.

Oh a new version came out quite a while ago, I'm no longer actively following this thread so I missed it completely....
Anyway, I'll wait for next month version (2022.12) to come out to work on it....

Feel free to post a message on the translation topic when it's available.
But please guys only a single post, or a single message on my profile.
Keep up the good work on translation mate

The Butler

May 3, 2017
How do u get to the "night crawling"? like when she is awake?
After you let her sleep with you on weekends.
Go to bed early.
I believe it's after day 10 or 15 you will get an event where she request to sleep with you on weekends.
You may need to have a good enough Affection and Sex Interest for triggering the Nightcrawler event.

Reactions: MadMan691337

Anonnt

Nov 14, 2021
The new 2022.12 version is here. Again, if u feel uneasy, feel free to look for alternatives. For educational purpose only.

Keep up the good work on translation mate
Imouto-san looks very pretty in the new ED scene.

Thanks for sharing once again MrHelper!

Reactions: MrHelper

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
What are the specific requirements for the new ending? I thought it was basically same a lust only don't do the double Aphrodisiac, but common ending with 100/100.

RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
anyone know hoow to get the reverse night crawl/missionary 2(not the cowgirl/reverse rape thing)? ive been trying to do it multiple time but never get it so far, the hint only say to do it with 30 affection and 50 interest

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
anyone know hoow to get the reverse night crawl/missionary 2(not the cowgirl/reverse rape thing)? ive been trying to do it multiple time but never get it so far, the hint only say to do it with 30 affection and 50 interest
There are only 2 reverse night crawls:
First - Normal (after losing virginity, you need to drink your sister during one evening with two bottles of aphrozodiac)
The second is the Ending Scene, in a row this is ending 4, if you received for the game and agreed with the reverse night crawl, this ending will most likely be.

You are talking, most likely, about "Direct" night crawling. When your sister offers to sleep with you on weekends, regardless of the answer, you need to go to bed earlier on certain days. When you first check the sister's room, you will need to grope her, and then Sumata will be available. The second time, the Sister will wake up and offer to continue herself.

But how to get the third "love ending" I did not understand. Even despite the hint in the passage.

Reactions: RavineAls
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes