Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
Right when I was checking this thread again, perfect timing lol.
Thank you and wish you a Happy New Year too! (y)
The New 2023 January Update is here, Happy New Year Guys. Keep up the good jerk.

For education purpose only. If you feel uneasy, feel free to look for other alternatives.
ayyyyyyy happy new year man

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
The New 2023 January Update is here, Happy New Year Guys. Keep up the good jerk.

For education purpose only. If you feel uneasy, feel free to look for other alternatives.
thanks my friend and happy new year !

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
kumarin hi don't know if you still working on decensor patch/plugin but there's a new scene with the new update
The Butler same thing , new lines
just wanted to inform you guys

Last edited:
Reactions: The Butler

ThatsnotveryUwU

Mar 20, 2022
Do anyone here got stuck when tried to buy this item ? (game ver2023.01)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It end up like this, no interaction at all
If i remember well, you aren't suppose to buy that item.
The dev said something about it in the update post when it came out, you might need to take a look at it.

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
Do anyone here got stuck when tried to buy this item ? (game ver2023.01)
It end up like this, no interaction at all
You do not need to buy this expensive coffee. You need to increase the saleswoman's sympathy for you. To do this, you need to talk about all the goods and buy something, such as ordinary coffee (be sure to talk about fortune telling).
If you buy this item, then there will be an error in the game, the author of the game warned about it. It has not yet added any functions for the purchase (in a fair game you will not have such money), but maybe something will be added much later.

After talking about very expensive coffee, the next day you need to repeat the conversation about it. Then on the third day, while shopping, there will be a dialogue on a shopping street with a random passer-by who told you about the "suspicious store". After a dialogue with a passerby, new dialogues will open with the saleswoman. Opening all the functions with the saleswoman will take about 3-4 days and 5-6 trips to the "suspicious store". Improving the parameters when groping the saleswoman may require many trips to her.

Reactions: Slayerz and Xeapher
Mar 17, 2019
is the hypnosis mini game broken?
I always click exactly when the pendulum is in the middle of the circle, but it still counts as a miss

choodeep

Dec 31, 2019
I hate asking, but does anyone have a download link of the latest game update with the BepinEx/Mods already added? I had gotten it working a bunch of updates back but no matter what I do I can't seem to get it working right.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I hate asking, but does anyone have a download link of the latest game update with the BepinEx/Mods already added? I had gotten it working a bunch of updates back but no matter what I do I can't seem to get it working right.
1) check on first page the manual translation link and download the patch, follow instructions ( obviolsy you need the game first)
2) now you'll have bepinEx folder so download uncersor plugin ( down below, your choiche wich one) and put files in plugin folder ( the one inside BepinEx folder)
the last scene is not uncesored yet, mello is working on it.

Imouto Uncensor & Cheats plugin
(Game version Independent. But under v221001 versions are not compatible)

Delete imouto_with_month_resource.dll file in BepInEx\plugins\.(if exixts)

Downloads
Uncensor. download Option 1, Option 2 or Option 3. Paizuri scene's texture is edit by me... sorry.
Option 1. The images are from mello.second 's (v0.4a). Thanks
Option 2. Use original images and replace the parts from mello.second 's works. Edit by bwebrwkerw & me. Let me tell you in advance, I'm not good at photoshop.
Option 3. Based on Option2. edited 3 files by korean. He said that " 이미지가 어색했던 부분들을 리텍했습니다 " (I re-textured about awkward parts of images)
Optional scene fix.
Cheats.
Features

noxtek was made cheats. I made almost same as it to plugin. Thanks.

Install
Those are plugin of BepInEx. So You need .
May be You will use MTL If you downloaded from Spending a month with sister [ENG], Don't need install the BepInEx.
Unpack plugins to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.

Some other infos(?)
As you know, If you meed gallery shortcut in title, Everym made gallery shortcut plugin. and save file editor. He is undoubtedly a master.

Plugins are don't touch original files directly.
So, Next game update, They will be works too.
But may be added new scenes/events. New images will be comes. Uncensor may be works.. Not at new images.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peter_Enis_69

choodeep

Dec 31, 2019
1) check on first page the manual translation link and download the patch, follow instructions ( obviolsy you need the game first)
2) now you'll have bepinEx folder so download uncersor plugin ( down below, your choiche wich one) and put files in plugin folder ( the one inside BepinEx folder)
the last scene is not uncesored yet, mello is working on it.
I was trying but I can't seem to get the BepInEx\plugins folders to pop up correctly which is weird.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I was trying but I can't seem to get the BepInEx\plugins folders to pop up correctly which is weird.
how ? with translation patch you have to literally copy and paste Bepinex folder in the game main folder, you must have it

DevPrime99

Apr 19, 2020
Did we get the seggs scenes with the shop clerk yet? Also the game said to touch clitoris but i can't figure out how? Anyone know how?

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes