Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

loliconousama

Jul 26, 2020
The path depends on what you're using

Should be
Start > System tools > wine configuration

Then go to libraries tab of wine configuration (winecfg) and type winhttp, click save then ok.

Make sure your wine should set up in turnip/dvxk as graphics driver.
hi i tried using mobox to run the game in andoroid but it doesnt even let me open the folder because its japanese. i tried changing all the files into english but it ended up stuck at black screen. im trying to search for changing the system locale but cant find it anywhere in the internet. do you happen to know any better solution to play the game?

Im using snapdragon 8 gen1

Last edited:

newbie000

Sep 3, 2020
Hello, I came to brighten the day of anyone who is an Android user, if you are trying to run this game or any Unity game that doesn't have a port, you should take a look at PC emulators. As long as you have an Adreno 620 gpu with SnapDragon750G lying around you should be able to run 10 to 30 FPS almost any of them. Search YouTube for box64, fex emu, winlator, termux-box or mobox. These are the current Windows emulators that work, unity, renpy games, and maybe even games that don't have a specific engine.
If you want more information, try calling here.
Sorry for the bad English, I'm Brazilian.
Can your device run ntrman's unity game?

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
that's RE version, it's just a demo for the improved work, download the regular version if you want h-scenes
They might to rename it to "sneak-peek version" or something; "improved" suggests it's better than counterpart when it's just castrated demo

Robert1dz

Oct 12, 2021
On author's page the article says, the march update was realesed tho, so is it google translate not doing its thing properly?

Kirsan1937

Aug 23, 2023
i install the game and the last version of beplnex but how tranlate the game to english. i tried but
the dialogues are not translated

mundaneflunki

May 9, 2023
kumarin , Is it just me or is the "DumbRendererDemosaic" plugin not working for the RE version?

I've made sure I'm using the correct version of BepInEx.
I can see in the BepInEx console that the plugin is loaded.
I tried dumping shader names by using the option in "DumbRendererDemosaic.ini" but I can't find any log file anywhere...
These are my FilterStrings = mozaic,mosaic,mozaik,mosaik,pixelate,censor,cenzor,masaike
I tried toggling "UseUnlitMaterial"

I know that the texture files are pixelated, and I'm not mistaking those for the mosaic shader - which I expect the "DRD" plugin to remove.

Anyway, don't waste much time on this since it's an incomplete demo - I was just curious if I'm the only one.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
kumarin , Is it just me or is the "DumbRendererDemosaic" plugin not working for the RE version?

I've made sure I'm using the correct version of BepInEx.
I can see in the BepInEx console that the plugin is loaded.
I tried dumping shader names by using the option in "DumbRendererDemosaic.ini" but I can't find any log file anywhere...
These are my FilterStrings = mozaic,mosaic,mozaik,mosaik,pixelate,censor,cenzor,masaike
I tried toggling "UseUnlitMaterial"

I know that the texture files are pixelated, and I'm not mistaking those for the mosaic shader - which I expect the "DRD" plugin to remove.

Anyway, don't waste much time on this since it's an incomplete demo - I was just curious if I'm the only one.
it's working. check the game path.
game path must have just english characters. if using special folder of windows, the absolute path has "windows username". (ex. c:\Users\{windows username}\Download)
move game folder to another place.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes