Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

U358

Mar 8, 2024
I wasn't asking if it was complete, I was asking if what you'd linked to was standalone. No need to be rude in your response.
I don't understand English well, even worse I speak it, so I use a translator, which can also complicate the conversation.
Well, if I understood you correctly, you were asking if this is a separate patch for an existing game - in that case no. It's the same version of the March update of the reworked version of the game, but for a higher price in which the gallery is available. How to get individual access to the gallery by replacing files I don't know, so I downloaded the entire game completely.
If I misunderstood you again, in which case I apologize.

U358

Mar 8, 2024
how about try it with this ?
Yes, it's my mistake for not giving it the attention it deserves.

But I prefer a clean version of the game and, if necessary, I translate it myself and use CE. Perhaps there are people here who think the same, so I posted my version.

Most likely I did not pay attention to this message, because on the previous version of 2023, the use of this mod at the beginning of the game I had errors, as well as other users, and by the middle of it I did not need it. But you're right, you already have it with less conditions to a comfortable run. Thanks for the correction.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
The author today published a new progress.

The new color image mentions that he wants to make more images for daily life events by public request and also gives some explanations of the new method he uses for creating the missionary position.

1711134444161.jpeg

legojoe1

Feb 19, 2024
Why is it that this game states English by MTL but when I open up the game, it is auto-translating into Chinese? How do I change it to English? Do I have to download one of those patches? Why is this such a mess?

In fact hovering over the menu buttons turns to some screwed up image picture.

U358

Mar 8, 2024
April 2024 updates 1000 (+gallery)

MEGA:
Pixeldrain:

Also, if anyone needs it, here's the latest December 2023 version of the game before the rework
(clean Japanese version from the author's website; the main page has the November version)

MEGA:
Pixeldrain:

Last edited:

Padav22

Aug 27, 2020
thanks for feedback. bug fixed.
This symptom occurs because the translated text is longer than the original text.
ex.
確認 <- 2 characters
confirmation <- 12 characters (translated)
the game reserve space to display 2 characters(確認). after the text is translated and replaced. but the space to display the translated text is not recalculated, so the text is truncated.
I added dummy spaces to original text.
It doesn't work to me, the text keeps getting cut off.
How can I add extra spaces to original text?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
The Cheats Plugin doesn't seem to be working for me? I'm pressing the F-keys but nothing happens.
If you don't saw the help-box at title, your BepInEx is not working. try move game folder to another place.

legojoe1

Feb 19, 2024
If you don't saw the help-box at title, your BepInEx is not working. try move game folder to another place.
Where would I move it to? You mean the entire game folder? I currently have in a Games folder in my Documents.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes