Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

mundaneflunki

May 9, 2023
it's working. check the game path.
game path must have just english characters. if using special folder of windows, the absolute path has "windows username". (ex. c:\Users\{windows username}\Download)
move game folder to another place.
I tried it in different paths, and different drives.
I tried changing the name of the .exe and _Data folder, but still nothing.
I tested "DMD" plugin on another game and it worked - they have for the most part the same path.
For "Dildo Flower Arranging"(DFA) I tested it with and without the plugin, switching on/off the game's built-in decensor code... and "DMD" worked as expected.
I replaced the DFA game with the Sister game so the path to BepinEx and DMD would be identical, and the demosaic failed for the Sister game.

I'm using "BepInEx_x64_5.4.22.0" , Win10, nvidia gpu, amd cpu, language and locale is English US

Well, I don't have a clue, if it persists for a more complete release I'll worry about it again.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I tried it in different paths, and different drives.
I tried changing the name of the .exe and _Data folder, but still nothing.
I tested "DMD" plugin on another game and it worked - they have for the most part the same path.
For "Dildo Flower Arranging"(DFA) I tested it with and without the plugin, switching on/off the game's built-in decensor code... and "DMD" worked as expected.
I replaced the DFA game with the Sister game so the path to BepinEx and DMD would be identical, and the demosaic failed for the Sister game.

I'm using "BepInEx_x64_5.4.22.0" , Win10, nvidia gpu, amd cpu, language and locale is English US

Well, I don't have a clue, if it persists for a more complete release I'll worry about it again.
Ah. I missed one point.
edit BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg like below.
HideManagerGameObject = true

in unity 2022, plugin does not working without hide.
so BepInEx is prepared for it. It would be more compatible if prepared in a plugin, but I haven't modified it in my plugin yet. (imouto plugin is ready)

mundaneflunki

May 9, 2023
Ah. I missed one point.
edit BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg like below.
HideManagerGameObject = true

in unity 2022, plugin does not working without hide.
so BepInEx is prepared for it. It would be more compatible if prepared in a plugin, but I haven't modified it in my plugin yet. (imouto plugin is ready)
That works! Thanks!

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Today the progress report was published.

There are new features for the sexual education interface, a new erotic selection screen and a preview of a new scene.

1710511174238.png

The chibi images look super cute ♥

1710511435208.png
I already want to see it colored, the author's coloring skill is on another level

RisingMonke

Sep 4, 2023
hey, got an issue with the game rn, i installed the 0.7v uncensor patch and the latest translate mod but i got an issue , after doing certain actions such has opening the gallery or attaining evening of the 2nd day the game just shutdown, any idea how to fix this ?
1710512647849.png

ramsih

Oct 10, 2018
Does anyone know if there are any games similar to this one? Played this to death but I love these kind of trainer games

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
This is English version?
Yes and no. It opens in Japanese , go to settings, select English. It's 177mb. You can always download and take a look.

Edit: Most the text is still in Japanese, but other than talking, it's all in English once selected.
Also, this seems to end at day 8 and less scenes than the OP. Might be an outdated DL

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Slayerz

U358

Mar 8, 2024
Yes and no. It opens in Japanese , go to settings, select English. It's 177mb. You can always download and take a look.

Edit: Most the text is still in Japanese, but other than talking, it's all in English once selected.
Also, this seems to end at day 8 and less scenes than the OP. Might be an outdated DL
This isn't an outdated version, it's a rework with a new 16:9 screen ratio, slightly different graphics and some changes to more easily add new content and currently this version only has 8 days worth of game content.

And the English language support was added in the reworked version, the old one was only in Japanese, but as it was already said, the dialogs have not been translated yet.

Reactions: Slayerz

U358

Mar 8, 2024
Is this a patch or a full game?

TL/DR: No, the game is not finished and will be in development for a long time. Download the version of the game listed on the first page, you will not lose anything!

Please learn to look for information on your own, especially when you have everything to do so

In the very first line of the first paragraph it says:
The game is in production and is updated and released at the beginning of each month. (ゲームは制作中のものを毎月はじめにアップデートし、公開しております。)

This means that the game is not finished yet. Moreover, the previous version of the game with 30 days of gameplay according to the author's idea was also not final and he wanted to continue to update it, but in which the 16:9 format , the author had to remake a lot of things in the game almost from scratch

I think the newest update broke the translation... View attachment 3462024

If it's a new version downloaded not from the first page, I've already answered about it:

And the English language support was added in the reworked version, the old one was only in Japanese, but as it was already said, the dialogs have not been translated yet.
The previous version was translated by automatic translation. You can also translate this version in the

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes