Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.06] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes
Mar 18, 2023
It's BepinEx. It just requires a version of the translation/Bepinex plugin supporting the Unity version. As always.
And of course, you do need BepinEx installed in the game as well. The translation file is not enough.

EDIT: I have committed a translation package. It is tested and working with v2022-05.
malware detected

• Sad
Reactions: Fappable One

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Allright guys, i finished uncensoring the assets. I tried my best following the original artstyle but my skill is still an intermediate level, so any feedbacks are welcome

The tools : Photoshop CS6, Asset Studio, UABE Avalonia, laptop, and a mouse

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm planning to uncensor other games. I'm gonna appreciate any support that i can get and if you have any suggestion feel free to contact me anytime

EDIT : Updated to ver.0.2 for ver.2022.05. Tested and it works on the current version and translation. I also improved the texture on Sleeping-sex (click on the preview-update)

EDIT.2 : Added uncensored patch for ver.2022.06. Apply based on your version of the game.

EDIT.3 (IMPORTANT): Don't Install this uncensor mod (v.0.2-v.0.5) for the latest version (ver.2023.5)... Wait for my Update!

Link : Mega.nz
v.0.2 (ver.2022.05)
v.0.3 (ver.2022.06)
v.0.4 (ver.2022.08)
v.0.5 (ver.2023.01)

Hey, you are still working on it?

LeonRex99

Sep 30, 2017
Is there a new animated scene with the store clerk in this new update?
Doesn't seem like there are any scenes with the Clerk yet when she visits you. She just gives you some more info about herself and you can ask some questions but that's it and she also forgets her bra and it's an item you pick up but it doesn't appear in your inventory and there isn't anything further you can do with it. Hopefully, I assume Yakumo will give us some actual scenes with her later and this is just a stepping stone to more stuff with her.

hilb

Jan 24, 2020
I can't save, the game freezes, as well when sleep time comes. Anyone knows something about?

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
so what can we do with the sleepover event besides just inviting her?
Maybe I missed something myself, the author wrote about options for varying degrees of sympathy for you.
At this moment:
- talk to her about topics that are not available at other times
- invite her to take a bath
- while she is in the bathroom, spy on her (the function is most likely still in development)
- two options to go to bed (early and late)

As the developer wrote in the blog, the main actions with the saleswoman were supposed to be with her after the departure of sister. But this may change during development.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes