Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.06] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes
Oct 22, 2018
Yeah I'm not getting TL either

EDIT: Go on BepInEx/Config/Autotranslator.ini and set tolanguage=en

While at it change the translation to DeepLTranslate and save yourself from a lot of pain

Last edited:
Reactions: Meltenir

Meltenir

Jul 2, 2020

While at it change the translation to DeepLTranslate and save yourself from a lot of pain
Where do I change that? Under the header "service"? Because it seems to make it even worse.

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018

Could you please explain how to set the deepl please?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Could you please explain how to set the deepl please?
You need to change that in the Endpoint line, first line.
Also, set the fallback to GoogleTranslateV2

That way, you use DeepL for the best translations, and the plugin falls back to Google when DeepL is not available.

Jan 25, 2018
Strange. I pressed F1 by accident on a new computer and all, and the cheat plugin worked. Closed and reopened the game and F 1 through F 4 are completely unresponsive now. Deleted game files and temp, and decompressed them again, same exact thing. Almost as if the first time something was triggered on my end by the plugin that now is not letting it function and is not the antivirus.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
You need to change that in the Endpoint line, first line.
Also, set the fallback to GoogleTranslateV2

That way, you use DeepL for the best translations, and the plugin falls back to Google when DeepL is not available.

I'm... not sure I've done it right... and god help me if I open the in-game config menu...

1.jpg 2.jpg

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Heh, I know the feeling of "of sh... an update, gotta make sure the translation still holds up, translate what's new and fix any issues!"
Funny fact is just discovered.
My translation/patch is still working without problem, but the bepinex that is included in the current game download is slightly fucked up.
Reapplying the patch should fix it.

Still, gonna take a look to try to find untranslated lines, which at this point is painful. Since someve events might need very specific stats and so on...

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Funny fact is just discovered.
My translation/patch is still working without problem, but the bepinex that is included in the current game download is slightly fucked up.
Reapplying the patch should fix it.

Still, gonna take a look to try to find untranslated lines, which at this point is painful. Since someve events might need very specific stats and so on...
Oh I know the feeling all too well... Imouto Fantasy has so many scenes that are RNG dependent that just checking a single 4 line scene is working properly can take upwards of 2 hours or more, and that's not counting dialogue that's stat dependent either.

will re-apply the patch and see how that works out for now.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Oh I know the feeling all too well... Imouto Fantasy has so many scenes that are RNG dependent that just checking a single 4 line scene is working properly can take upwards of 2 hours or more, and that's not counting dialogue that's stat dependent either.

will re-apply the patch and see how that works out for now.
NVM, author is indeed changing a few things with the game. That included a few uinty objects....
So yep I`ll have to rework on a few things...
1688950404472.png
Old objects now have a legacy, which I assume will be removed....
And while at it ...
1688950445840.png
Been a while since I played, new Imouto design?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: iron4doves
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes