Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.06] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Eggrieved

May 9, 2018
Was there ever a fix some of the scenes? using the Cheats and the uncensor, the shop lady event freezes on first day of unlocking the shop and some scenes are just blank or pink screens or showed half of the body and some of it wasn't even interactable.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Was there ever a fix some of the scenes? using the Cheats and the uncensor, the shop lady event freezes on first day of unlocking the shop and some scenes are just blank or pink screens or showed half of the body and some of it wasn't even interactable.
Uncensor is expected to break with every update.

EDIT:
Translation patch updated.
I will still retouch it this month. Quite a few things changed, a lotta new lines and more stuff since I last played it. (January).

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Do you tried with this ?

Reactions: Hitman Kazama

Eggrieved

May 9, 2018
Do you tried with this ?
Yes i did, i tried both and one didnt load game and other worked untill it came to the shop. shop event refused to load and froze on the introduction.
High chance I might have just entered things in wrong area or it was a previous version and didnt work with version i tried.
Cheat worked and uncensor did work, but some parts of the game broke and some scenes didnt let me interact at all.

This was when it was first released on this website, i haven't tried this update/patch yet

Last edited:

Eggrieved

May 9, 2018
Played new version and everything works now,whatever i played, had to replace translation with a new one.
A few scenes froze after using an action but overall no more pink/black screen.
hope it continues to get support from the creator

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Yes i did, i tried both and one didnt load game and other worked untill it came to the shop. shop event refused to load and froze on the introduction.
High chance I might have just entered things in wrong area or it was a previous version and didnt work with version i tried.
Cheat worked and uncensor did work, but some parts of the game broke and some scenes didnt let me interact at all.

This was when it was first released on this website, i haven't tried this update/patch yet
OP's two links are applies only to older versions. Don't use on last updated game.
uncensor + cheats plugin is independent from game version.
Those cheats which link on OP are makes trouble with latest game.

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
It's BepinEx. It just requires a version of the translation/Bepinex plugin supporting the Unity version. As always.
And of course, you do need BepinEx installed in the game as well. The translation file is not enough.

EDIT: I have committed a translation package. It is tested and working with v2022-05.
1689034664550.png

virus, wut ?

Reactions: Stalcoeur
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes