Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.06] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

EisHalo

Mar 2, 2022
This is a little off-topic, but I was looking for the complete viewer player that this author published a few months ago but couldn't find in this thread or any others. I wanted to ask if anyone who has the full version would be willing to share it as I'm not able to support him through ci-en. I would REALLY appreciate it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sauce?

Aeselli

Mar 14, 2019
If you're having issues with 3rd evening crash or pink screens, install only the Butler Translation. Haven't gotten further yet, but the 3rd evening h-scene was still uncensored even without the additional patches

Smalls

Dec 24, 2017
It's from a viewer this author created and shared on ci-en, they gave out a free version but didn't include the cumshot unless you were a paid member. I'm not sure how to share games so instead I'll send the link to the article with the download link to the free version. I still would really appreciate it if someone is able to share the full player as it's very well done

Friday@Stark

Jun 12, 2023
It
if you still haven't figured it out or if someone else needs help with translating:

You'll need BepInEx and the Translation mod.

(you can search them up on your own if you don't feel comfortable clicking on any of the links)

Translation mod

First download BepInEx and extract it in the game folder (the game folder name should be "妹と過ごす1ヵ月間" unless you renamed it or smthn)

Then you need to do the same with the translation mod. click yes to all if it asks you to replace some files in the game folder

Third step, you're all set!
Its not working for me

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes