Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Why translation program translate "ork" as "oak"? I dont believe that nobody taught it such a basic concept.
Or "ork" reads as "oak" on japanese?

Reactions: LOL32

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Why translation program translate "ork" as "oak"? I dont believe that nobody taught it such a basic concept.
Or "ork" reads as "oak" on japanese?
it's basically the same word in japanese, gt can distinguish which translation is likely more correct based on the context

and i guess this word doesn't even really exist in japanese, so, that is why

Last edited:

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
isn't this also NTR? since you're a male named oswald and the woman keeps getting fucked by abunch of monsters and other humans

• Angry
Reactions: AlisaB

Moeffg

Sep 10, 2017
Well, this was disappointing, only 10 total CGs and you can see half in the preview pictures here...

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
this is why i dont touch games on dlsite anymore unless theres a trial version i can play to test them

Aug 17, 2019
Even if it's official, why won't the site list it as MTL if it is?
Also if the day ever comes when I can finally motivate myself to continue learning Japanese, you'd better believe I'm using it to translate this kind of shit pro-bono.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
After checking the CG set, which has a grand total of 34 images split in what looks like 10 scenes, I can say that this game isn't worth the time it'd take to download it, especially with officially b0rked English.

Maybe I'm wrong, and there's some amazingly well written smut to go with the images that makes it amazing for each scene... but... I genuinely doubt that'd pop up with this kind of translation.

Too bad, the art style looks decent.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Shouldn't this be tagged as NTR because it features an MC repeatedly watching someone else fuck the girl or what?

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
isn't this also NTR? since you're a male named oswald and the woman keeps getting fucked by abunch of monsters and other humans
Shouldn't this be tagged as NTR because it features an MC repeatedly watching someone else fuck the girl or what?
Not really, no. NTR is a territory-based fetish. She would have to be part of Osmond's personal territory for it to be considered NTR. Which means, they'd at least need to be relatives or close friends. However, there's not really any indication that Osmond gives a shit about her at all.

Which just makes Osmond's presence and role as the player character even more confusing.

May 28, 2019
Even if it's official, why won't the site list it as MTL if it is?
Also if the day ever comes when I can finally motivate myself to continue learning Japanese, you'd better believe I'm using it to translate this kind of shit pro-bono.
Maybe others won't care, but keep it up my man. Not just for others, but for yourself. I'm also tired of the current state of the fan translation scene with numerous MTL. Just gonna study JP everyday till I can read raw decently. Maybe at that time I could consider translating as well.

Apr 30, 2020
It's camouflaged ntr. I've seen a few of these, you're a male character following journey, but might as well be a female character game with just the corruption tag. Haven't yet played this one, but it's what i assume based from previous experiences from other games here.
One day ntr will be present in all games and we might not even "see it coming", pun intended. Who's to say, that every vanilla we ever played or watched doesn't actually have "secret ntr", intended but never revealed/showed, and this is all a facade, a lie. Sorry to waste your time reading this. Have a night day/night wherever or whenever you are :D

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes