VN Ren'Py Abandoned Spies Trainer [v0.2] [CertainMen]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Qsbreak

Aug 16, 2019
Well I just tried it for the first time and really enjoyed it. Good mechanics, good art (I have a minor issue with Sam's nipples during the main event in the villain meeting, but it's just a line to draw differently).

A quality of life modification would be to shorten/cut the fades each time you change location because we do it a lot and it takes unnecessary seconds that add up each time. I know you can click during the fade to zap it, but it's a useless click. Also, the fades should be used only when there's something new happening.

Lastly, the exteriors of the girl's house, the restaurant and the shop are useless now. I hope there's plans to make something happen in these locations, otherwise you can cut it from the game. They just add another useless click for the moment.

Lastly again (!) you can't click on the thing to pass time when inside the library, which is annoying and forces you to go in another exteriror to do it and go back to the library.
I hear you man, thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: metadeos

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Hey, come on! At least check out the mission scene.
How would I get it? I found no indication as to how, pressing on summon girls told me I couldn't, Mission told me I had to summon girls, and GLADIS was no help either. The girls wouldn't do anything but Sam, and the store and bakery weren't helpful either.

Qsbreak

Aug 16, 2019
How would I get it? I found no indication as to how, pressing on summon girls told me I couldn't, Mission told me I had to summon girls, and GLADIS was no help either. The girls wouldn't do anything but Sam, and the store and bakery weren't helpful either.
You have to continue training with Sam until you receive a call on your compowder one morning.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
so a grind of around 30 ingame days to earn enough money to buy presents and then no H scene, followed by skipping through 3=4 weeks (except Tuesdays and Thursdays) to get a covered up H scene followed by a mission with the worst pair of nipples in quiet some time.
Please increase the money earned or decrease the cost of present?
Please have some sort of score system to show an increase in the relationship level with the girls.
Please have a look at redoing those breasts cause they just don't seem to match the art style of the game.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
so a grind of around 30 ingame days to earn enough money to buy presents and then no H scene, followed by skipping through 3=4 weeks (except Tuesdays and Thursdays) to get a covered up H scene followed by a mission with the worst pair of nipples in quiet some time.
Please have some sort of score system to show an increase in the relationship level with the girls.
Please have a look at redoing those breasts cause they just don't seem to match the art style of the game.
I'm gonna have to agree with this

Reactions: dav121

Qsbreak

Aug 16, 2019
Alright, i hear you. And i'm sorry if you don't like my drawings, i hope i get better with time.

Reactions: c00lb3ans

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
I really appreciated the art and the effort to release a small update even when a crucial member is out for duty until November.
I hate grind so I immediately enabled the console and used the cheat for money. I know it's wrong but grinding is such a pain especially when the isn't any reward (for example some scene with the cashier or similar thing).
It's still a pity that the update was so small but I know that you will keep on working and improving.

Good luck with your project.

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
Right, how do I trigger the pic opportunities for Clover and Alex, I found Sam's right off the bat but I am not sure how to get the others.

Qsbreak

Aug 16, 2019
Right, how do I trigger the pic opportunities for Clover and Alex, I found Sam's right off the bat but I am not sure how to get the others.
It's a random event. Just keep visiting them in the morning, and you'll get it.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes