VN Ren'Py Abandoned Spies Trainer [v0.2] [CertainMen]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Their discord is just barely active by this point, too. No Patreon activity since December.

Three months is the cut off point. But the recent (forgot to check month but definitely 2020) messages are all in Russian so Idunno what they say.

Reactions: luisar018

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
I would guess their account got hacked. but the last information really dropped was December 31st for new years.

Mostly the Girls being nude in the whoop chair doing peace signs.

" Our programmer, known as BSLK is now serving his duty to our country" ... "It will last until the November of 2020 "

"Also, cheers to BSLK, our programmer, who's far away in a bad place, making his way back home." -12-31-2019-

Not sure if that means their programmers coming back soon or that he's just in the works for possible change of scenery back to states or closer.

Reactions: luisar018

42ftw

Aug 1, 2017
Based on previous posts I can assume, that their programmer is doing mandatory military service in Russia. The length of this service is 1 year. There are two waves: spring, and autumn enlistment. Again, based on the provided info BSLK got himself an autumn enlistment and will be back in September-October of 2020.

And no, you can't program/use PC while serving in the Russian army. You kinda can, but you have to be "privileged" to do that, and if you are you probably will avoid this service altogether.

So if you are interested in this game you will have to wait.

P.S. I have no affiliation to the developer, just bringing you guys up to speed.

IscreamCANDY

Feb 5, 2017
Based on previous posts I can assume, that their programmer is doing mandatory military service in Russia. The length of this service is 1 year. There are two waves: spring, and autumn enlistment. Again, based on the provided info BSLK got himself an autumn enlistment and will be back in September-October of 2020.

And no, you can't program/use PC while serving in the Russian army. You kinda can, but you have to be "privileged" to do that, and if you are you probably will avoid this service altogether.

So if you are interested in this game you will have to wait.

P.S. I have no affiliation to the developer, just bringing you guys up to speed.
Well that sounds like it sucks

Reactions: YungCat
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes