VN Ren'Py Abandoned Spies Trainer [v0.2] [CertainMen]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm all for more variety. (y)

Just need a combination of a developer who wants to make something like that and enough of an audience that they'll support the developer. The second part is the hard part. Well, I guess the first part as well. Most developers that are into corruption are going to lean towards turning good girls into bad girls.

While it's not my thing, I'd certainly be interested in seeing something like I described before. Taking a woman in a country where women are heavily oppressed (like say the Middle East or even India) and turning them into a strong woman that kicks ass. Bonus points as women from the Middle East and India are sexy as hell. Although, I'm obviously hoping this title isn't the one. :) Just the thought of making these ladies debauch themselves in transparent outfits gets me all gooey inside.
Broken/oppressed is a good angle. Another angle I had in mind for a game was taking someone bitchy/power hungry and teaching them the ropes of how to train bitches themselves. Could be an incest angle or not, maybe brother teaching a sister. In any case, the girl sees that you have your own harem and is willing to debase herself at your feet in order to get that lifestyle for herself. Or if bitchy girls turn you off, a more sympathetic backstory could be that she's in love with a submissive girl but can't satisfy her, so she needs to experience everything first hand.

Reactions: luisar018

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
The Discord has the most recent developer comment, as of last Saturday. Also, it takes 3 months total for something to be declared Abandoned, IIRC. From what i can tell the Dev is just being tight lipped... Which could mean anything.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes