allenandarth

May 30, 2017
>Added Jojo reference

It's done, Best game in the site...NEED.TO.PLAY.THIS.FOR.JOJO
JOJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i'm downloading it now

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
The 'added Jojo reference' in the changelog sold me. JoJo's references can make anything good.
*Edit. Almost sold me. My apparent inability to change my name from "Name Surname" is mildly infuriating. As well as that the JoJo's reference is just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Well I just tried it for the first time and really enjoyed it. Good mechanics, good art (I have a minor issue with Sam's nipples during the main event in the villain meeting, but it's just a line to draw differently).

A quality of life modification would be to shorten/cut the fades each time you change location because we do it a lot and it takes unnecessary seconds that add up each time. I know you can click during the fade to zap it, but it's a useless click. Also, the fades should be used only when there's something new happening.

Lastly, the exteriors of the girl's house, the restaurant and the shop are useless now. I hope there's plans to make something happen in these locations, otherwise you can cut it from the game. They just add another useless click for the moment.

Lastly again (!) you can't click on the thing to pass time when inside the library, which is annoying and forces you to go in another exteriror to do it and go back to the library.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
F***... You Serious? O_O
We already have one Project about this Parody...
Project were is a lot of... Nothing... Not contain Fap-Fap Content...

And now we have another Project Agayn with without Fap-Fap Content...
I agree about the other one, it has a shit ton of stuff and no fap. But this one is v0.1.5 and has more or as much fap content as the other. And I think its gameplay is better. So only time will tell, but this one is on a better path in my opinion.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It seems like Totally Spies has been cursed, many parody games but you can't fuck those beauties in any of them. I hope this one can beat the odds and deliver.

Reactions: libertypics

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
I agree about the other one, it has a shit ton of stuff and no fap. But this one is v0.1.5 and has more or as much fap content as the other. And I think its gameplay is better. So only time will tell, but this one is on a better path in my opinion.
why dont you load old save still work

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Is it a bug or meant to be like that? After buying the gifts, gifting the girls and them thanking me, i went back to to shop to Talk to the guy but my MC came out of the shop like you click Leave. For Current v0.1.5.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Is it a bug or meant to be like that? After buying the gifts, gifting the girls and them thanking me, i went back to to shop to Talk to the guy but my MC came out of the shop like you click Leave. For Current v0.1.5.
Probably a bug but it doesn't break anything in the game since once you bought the 3 presents you don't have anything else to do with the guy from the shop in this version.

Qsbreak

Aug 16, 2019
The 'added Jojo reference' in the changelog sold me. JoJo's references can make anything good.
*Edit. Almost sold me. My apparent inability to change my name from "Name Surname" is mildly infuriating. As well as that the JoJo's reference is just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, you found the old one, dude. Also, to change you name just hover your cursor over the text box. Then you should be able to erase "Name Surname" and type what you want.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes