VN Ren'Py Abandoned Spies Trainer [v0.2] [CertainMen]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Looks awesome, I'll be following this one. I don't play 0.1 versions usually as I don't like to spoil the future content by burning out on the game too early.

Just wanted to voice my opinion though, as I see a lot of other commenters getting upset by the idea of whoring the ladies out for public use.

+1 for slut training and public use! There's a damn good reason why Princess Trainer and Witch Trainer were so popular, and I have no doubt that the public use aspects played a big role there. I'm all for harem games, but I'm also all for sharing. Sharing is caring, after all. ;)

Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see where this game goes.

Kanio

Oct 26, 2017
I really hope this goes somewhere.... So many games that just stop at 0.1 or just get abandoned halfway in

Reactions: whiite

Mr. Placeholder

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
I did another thing. Was bugging me. Now she just needs to not be staring off at nothing like a zombie and a bit of a breast reduction to stop her chronic back pain and being golden girl level comedically stacked minus the comedy, but I'll leave that to you. You've got a guy for that and this is his job.
1566095588109.png

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33
Nov 24, 2017
Yup +1 to train them to the point that you can whore them out.

Also, +1 to sexy clothes, leaning more towards the transparent variety. Them going on missions in transparent versions of their outfits would be HOT. Bonus points if they get taken advantage of by the criminals while on those missions in those slutty clothes.

Whored out and having sex while wearing their transparent outfits? OH MY GOD, that would be a dream come true.

Also, while I hope that people wanting preggo scenes can get their wish, if it gets put in...PLEASE make them optional. Not into preggo stuff myself, so I'd rather just skip that if it gets in. :)

Oh, and +1 for having larger breasts than on the show for some of them.

proxeyy

Jan 13, 2017
Not a fan of the whore squad distinction and thought we were going towards femme fatale territory. Like a new school version of Mata Hari and actually good at it.

87huj35

Feb 21, 2018
Of the three Totally Spies trainers I've played in the last day, this one was the most satisfying in terms of content available right now. Though I have encountered a glitch at the end, when you revisit Sam after the library exhibitionism scene and select training, the text scrolls along but she does not actually do anything despite the conversation indicating that she had stripped down again.

The grind for cash was also mildly annoying but at least it can be conducted quickly enough as you get used to the menu. No idea how or even if one can obtain pictures of the Spies to make it cheaper to buy their so-called gifts.

I'm looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: Shaman Zuma

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Not a fan of the whore squad distinction and thought we were going towards femme fatale territory. Like a new school version of Mata Hari and actually good at it.
That could be a good idea, They are becoming more confident seductresses, who just look like sluts. But because Brianna doesn't want to lose to you and them, she actually becomes the whore she accuses them of.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Of the three Totally Spies trainers I've played in the last day, this one was the most satisfying in terms of content available right now. Though I have encountered a glitch at the end, when you revisit Sam after the library exhibitionism scene and select training, the text scrolls along but she does not actually do anything despite the conversation indicating that she had stripped down again.

The grind for cash was also mildly annoying but at least it can be conducted quickly enough as you get used to the menu. No idea how or even if one can obtain pictures of the Spies to make it cheaper to buy their so-called gifts.

I'm looking forward to future updates.
The 3 pictures can be gained by randomly visiting the girls in their rooms. Sometimes it will give you a "peek" option before opening the door.

Reactions: 87huj35
Mar 21, 2019
View attachment 373388

Overview:
Spies Trainer
is an 18+ fan made visual novel based on a famous cartoon "Totally spies".
It's hard times for WOOHP. Jerry has disappeared and you got invited to take his place. This means you are the lucky person who happened to become a boss of the sexiest spy trio in history. The rest is up to you...​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-17
Release Date: 2019-08-17
Developer: CertainMen -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -

View attachment 373380 View attachment 373381 View attachment 373382 View attachment 373385
another one 0-0 hopefully it ends up finished unlike the others

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Looks awesome, I'll be following this one. I don't play 0.1 versions usually as I don't like to spoil the future content by burning out on the game too early.

Just wanted to voice my opinion though, as I see a lot of other commenters getting upset by the idea of whoring the ladies out for public use.

+1 for slut training and public use! There's a damn good reason why Princess Trainer and Witch Trainer were so popular, and I have no doubt that the public use aspects played a big role there. I'm all for harem games, but I'm also all for sharing. Sharing is caring, after all. ;)

Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see where this game goes.
I like whoring out mechanics, but usually you get to do some extensive training with the girls first instead of just tossing them out on the market first, if I'm remembering the akbur games right. It just doesn't make pimp-sense to put out a bad product. Plus I think the option is there to just have Hermione be your personal pet only, choices are always nice for players of all types :)

Reactions: aifman7
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes