BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It would be nice if both the MC and the spirits had a default name. Since I don't know their names, I have decided to number them in order of appearance: 1, 2, 3,... If someone indicates what each of them should be called, it's possible that I use their names. If not, I will continue with the numbering.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
It would be nice if both the MC and the spirits had a default name. Since I don't know their names, I have decided to number them in order of appearance: 1, 2, 3,... If someone indicates what each of them should be called, it's possible that I use their names. If not, I will continue with the numbering.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

while i'm at it:
is the game any good?

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

while i'm at it:
is the game any good?
I don't really feel like looking up what each character's name is when Dev could have given them predefined names, which was much simpler.

For now I haven't made much progress, since numbering the LIs gave me the feeling of being in some kind of prison.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
I don't really feel like looking up what each character's name is when Dev could have given them predefined names, which was much simpler.
oh i agree. i just noted where my info is from since i don't intend to double check

Reactions: BlasKyau

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I don't remember much about the anime, season 4 being a long time ago, I know there's a voice-over at the beginning of each episode but an "AI", that I don't remember...

At first I thought it was
or
but I'm still hesitating... :unsure:

Last edited:

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
You'd think that someone that is a native Spanish speaker would understand the difference between masculine and feminine uses of words, but nope. Contrary to what others say, English, despite its Germanic origins, has masculine and feminine uses of words. Here's a little cheat sheet when translating to English (note, Google Translate screws this up all of the time)

Female
======
She
Her
Herself
Princess - Daughter of the monarch
Queen - Monarch (the Kind's wife)
Waitress - Wait staff
Miss - Single
Missus (usually spelled "Mrs") - Married
Madam - Polite pronoun for one in authority

Male
======
He
Him
Himself
Prince - Son of the monarch
King - Monarch (the Queen's husband)
Waiter - Wait staff
Master - Single
Mister - Married
Sir - Polite pronoun for one in authority

I hope this helps, as reading something about a woman, but it has a bunch of "he" and "him" is confusing.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote