Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Spirit Lover 0.14 :
/ (171 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thy4nd

wajak24

Jan 27, 2020
What's the difference between The "Pubic "and "Patreon" vesions?
The later has the special scenes while the other don't have it. Even if you have the special codes, if your version is the public one then there'll be no models (or just black screen) and just showing the dialogue scripts instead.

• Sad
Reactions: Abagofbabies

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The later has the special scenes while the other don't have it. Even if you have the special codes, if your version is the public one then there'll be no models (or just black screen) and just showing the dialogue scripts instead.
So it's paywall blocked your saying. I hate paywall blocked games.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
Great update and cant wait for future! And can you increase speed in the sex screen for first girls like this update? Finally, I wish you good luck this year.

EHommel

Aug 14, 2018
Hello everyone!!! I am Shousaka, the creator of this game. I appreciate his comments, I hope my work is to his liking in the next updates...
Uff your english translation needs a over work XD i got about 10 :FacePalm: before i even meet any spirits, i may have a concussion before this version ends at this rate !! XD

greencircuit12

Mar 24, 2019
how do i get witch to appear every time i check the tasks to see if i missed something it just says to wait a couple of days

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SpiritLover-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
can't access content, still says to wait for days, anyone know how to access the content

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote