Jul 9, 2018
But the server is not giving me anything when i click download
Nopy can indeed be unreliable at times (not sure why), but it works
in the meantime, you can see and download 2B spizzy goodness here

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Is the SFM Collection the entire collection? Or is just an addition to the DOA collections. And still have to download the DOA collections to get everything?

Reactions: peluca

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Hey y'all, I went and made some 60 FPS versions of the videos in the OP.

I used HEVC encoding to shrink the filesizes as well, so the 60 FPS versions are ~1.4 GB while the originals are ~5.5 GB. Enjoy!
Oh damn! I gotta take a look-see! Thank you, kind person!

HandySocks

Apr 19, 2021

I used HEVC encoding to shrink the filesizes as well, so the 60 FPS versions are ~1.4 GB while the originals are ~5.5 GB. Enjoy!
there's no video only audio when i play it on my pc and phone, but when i saved it to a thumb drive and hooked it up to my tv it worked

GarryMS

Sep 28, 2017

Heeey, is there any guide on how to do video interpolation yourself? OR any open-source/free reliable software that can do it? I kinda want to up-frame some of my video but never found any easy guide for my monkey brain :unsure:

Edit: nevermind, I just read posts on your profile and figure it out already, now it's how to make it look as smooth as your....

Last edited:
Reactions: fanat7771

karist

Mar 2, 2019
Heeey, is there any guide on how to do video interpolation yourself? OR any open-source/free reliable software that can do it? I kinda want to up-frame some of my video but never found any easy guide for my monkey brain :unsure:

Edit: nevermind, I just read posts on your profile and figure it out already, now it's how to make it look as smooth as your....
I don't know the tool MoreFramesAndPixels used, but I use Flowframes for video interpolation.

This is freeware and very useful.

Reactions: inco8nito

Derrrochador

Mar 18, 2019
Thank you bro I love Spizzy's animation style I would like to recommend you to add (Studio Aberration) if possible and thanks for everything brother I appreciate it and many people too

• Hey there
Reactions: ArtLink
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes