• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Collection Video Spizzy Collection [2024-07-16] [spizder]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
View attachment 1610769

nyo with hairbun variation is my weakness.
I prefer her with the Hime hairstyle, but I won't say no to ANY variation, as long as it's from Sp!zzy, Lay-zee-Proc, or La0$Dude. But just between you & me, I've been praying for the day Nag00n makes a steaming hot Nyoten or even Kasumi video, in the same style as their Linkle vid. Would that be the jackpot, or WHAT.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
I agree about Kasumi. But need more Momiji also. Kasumi and Momiji are best DOA girls. :love:
Definitely. Kasumi, Mommy-G Momiji, and Nyotengu: these 3 beauties were the reason I got into CGI erotica in the first place. (Long-time Ninja Gaiden fan here).
La0sduude is another creator with a big hard-on for Momiji & Kasumi; the quality of his content is going through the roof since he switched to Blender, and started using a jiggly-wiggly physics addon.
Have you seen his latest 2 Momiji vids? Personally I couldn't find them in 1080p or above. The search continues still...

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I agree about Kasumi. But need more Momiji also. Kasumi and Momiji are best DOA girls. :love:
my favs are: tina, mai and lisa (aka: la mariposa):love:
i like variety especially sugar and spice team ups are hot:love:
tina is the sugar lisa the spice and mai the cream that mixes the other 2 together:giggle:
to bad lisa is the only dark skinned girl...

Last edited:

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Definitely. Kasumi, Mommy-G Momiji, and Nyotengu: these 3 beauties were the reason I got into CGI erotica in the first place. (Long-time Ninja Gaiden fan here).
La0sduude is another creator with a big hard-on for Momiji & Kasumi; the quality of his content is going through the roof since he switched to Blender, and started using a jiggly-wiggly physics addon.
Have you seen his latest 2 Momiji vids? Personally I couldn't find them in 1080p or above. The search continues still...
Didnt know about him, have to check it out. I always searched for Dark Magician Girl and Ahsoka and Darth Talon was big search topics originally. But Studio Fow's work with the Kunoichi series for Kasumi and Momiji is what got me searching for other artists, like this one and so many others. And seeing what else is out there. So many artists. So many favorites to see lewd-ed.

Reactions: SkrerkS

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
my favs are: tina, mai and lisa (aka: la mariposa):love:
i like variety especially sugar and spice team ups are hot:love:
tina is the sugar lisa the spice and mai the cream that mixes the other 2 together:giggle:
to bad lisa is the only dark skinned girl...
I like Mai too. But to me she'll always be a Fatal Fury girl. Not an official DOA girl. She's more like a guest star or recurring character.

Reactions: SkrerkS

3Dsmutter

Apr 23, 2021
Latest Nyotengu video is now up on rule34.xxx if anyone wants to check it out. I personally don't like it as much as his other recent works.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Latest Nyotengu video is now up on rule34.xxx if anyone wants to check it out. I personally don't like it as much as his other recent works.
Thanks for the heads-up, but the low bit-rate & artifacts are difficult to ignore on that video (especially given the larger size... a pity...)
I guess I've gotten spoiled by the crispy uploads from this forum.

3Dsmutter

Apr 23, 2021
Thanks for the heads-up, but the low bit-rate & artifacts are difficult to ignore on that video (especially given the larger size... a pity...)
I guess I've gotten spoiled by the crispy uploads from this forum.
Yea haha, it's hard to go back to rule34.xxx and rule34hentai.net quality after discovering this forum, I usually only check there as a last resort :3

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
was this honoka version posted here?
Only the version with music was posted, so no. Thanks a lot for sharing the no-music version.
(It's really strange when animators add music to simple loops like that.)

Reactions: Zarathos4

inlandpro

Aug 31, 2021
Mind telling me who the artist is for these gifs in your signature?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes