colte45

Aug 4, 2017
i have issu with the game i play meaby 30min, save and close the game. now when i launch the game again nothing and in app data file i have report crash

keff

Jan 21, 2018
any news on the "uncensor" patch? i know the dev said something a while ago about a way to appease people who dont like the changes

Reactions: Gardenson

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
I'm working on "The food she would like" quest. I'm up to the "Fantastic spice" step and don't know what to do next. Has anyone already completed this quest? What do I do next?

NVM: Talk to the person in front of the gym at 10:00 PM.

Last edited:

markitos

Feb 13, 2018
How do I get the bathroom problem scene and the lemonade stand scene, I have found the doll 3 times for her,in the attic, in the garage and in the basement. What to do after this? and how to progress the garbage day quest? CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS??
to progress the garbage quest you just have to go to the basement, the thing he forgot to throw was sucky's box, after that i don't quite remember if you had to do the hole in the attic to watch her room or something else before that. You'll get the bathroom and lemonade stand scenes by talking with her after you do the deed for the first time

jc0129

Jan 6, 2021
you'll see some movement from one doll is all I can really say but will mainly be trial and error from the 3rd round and later since the doll may be piled in a group together and have to hope that won't happen again.
I feel like I'm blind. Hahaha, thanks, man.

Reborn2701

Jan 17, 2018
not gonna lie slightly disappointed with the end of Rory's quest only because i was hoping Sucky would still be sentient and just be enamored with being fucked silly

FearMy3Inch

Dec 16, 2018
I'm stuck on "Get very close with Linda" in A New Toy quest even though I have her affinity maxed. is it unfinished or did I mess something up?

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
I am finished with the Rory quests now it only says to get very close with Linda which I already had. Where do I get new quests?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes