Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Was kinda curious, don't know if annyone asks this before, but i find it weird most of the times playing this game, i'm not complaining, BUTT!

Why is that all the animations in this game has already cum on the girl?
Like you have it already bathing in cum just even starting to put you're dick in it, like for no reason at all, and the think is that it doesn't mention something on that in the game, like it's just covered in cum because... Plot? I don't know, he cums later though, but is kinda weird, unless is pre-cum, but it's like a good amout of load to be pre-cum.

I just wanted to know why the dev did this? I never seen this before, so is kinda new to me that they did that...

Sciku

Feb 26, 2021
Was kinda curious, don't know if annyone asks this before, but i find it weird most of the times playing this game, i'm not complaining, BUTT!

Why is that all the animations in this game has already cum on the girl?
Like you have it already bathing in cum just even starting to put you're dick in it, like for no reason at all, and the think is that it doesn't mention something on that in the game, like it's just covered in cum because... Plot? I don't know, he cums later though, but is kinda weird, unless is pre-cum, but it's like a good amout of load to be pre-cum.

I just wanted to know why the dev did this? I never seen this before, so is kinda new to me that they did that...
Could just be sprites made for the final animation that hasn't been removed for faster work on other animations, might be polished in the end, who knows really, I've talked to the dev, but never asked about the sprites.

Reactions: Claroquesi

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
quick question, is Linda quest end on this update was really on here? I increased her love by using the cheat item that love pill so I had a feelings that this is a bugged cuz I stucked on this part get very close to linda but my love lvl with her already maxed. idk how to finish Linda quest line here. heeelp :''

sarek300

Apr 23, 2021
You first need the phone # for Handyman Bros. Get if from the board in front of the library.
Call them and buy 10 paint, wood, and nails.
Call them again and when you talk to them there is a tree house option.
Tell them to build the tree house. They start but it will take a week.
I've bought 35 paint, wood, and nails, still no option to build tree house. Also wats with the bear in the playground?

OMGitsaBEAR

Dec 22, 2020
How do you do the santa event? I put the sock on the fireplace and nothing happens after that, I even tried sleeping. I know there are some H scenes with Santa

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Could just be sprites made for the final animation that hasn't been removed for faster work on other animations, might be polished in the end, who knows really, I've talked to the dev, but never asked about the sprites.
I mean... i guess, but that will be more work...
I don't know... But i'll wait if that's the case, just that i never see something like that before.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
some know where i can find a guide?,the one that U have how link in the page 1 is outdated,we need a updated guide!

Sciku

Feb 26, 2021
I mean... i guess, but that will be more work...
I don't know... But i'll wait if that's the case, just that i never see something like that before.
I could always ask the dev himself, as I'm friends with him on Steam, he added me there out of the blue.

Azathoth

Jul 8, 2017
The last sequence of the final fight where you have to look for the real sucky in the middle of a bunch of others is a pain in the ass. I tried to lower the frame rate on the game settings to see if it was easier to see but no. Has anyone gone past that point or finished the dungeon?

Also if you check your phone in the middle of the dungeon the game freezes.

Last edited:

Oct 31, 2021
The last sequence of the final fight where you have to look for the real sucky in the middle of a bunch of others is a pain in the ass. I tried to lower the frame rate on the game settings to see if it was easier to see but no. Has anyone gone past that point or finished the dungeon?

Also if you check your phone in the middle of the dungeon the game freezes.
I had my resolution turned to 4k, (native resolution 1080p) there are some slight horizontal artifacts that you can see on the real Sucky. Shes very slightly breathing and i think the resolution upscaling along with post effects may be causing the horizontal artifacts. it was fairly doable from there. (i havent tested it but its possible any level of resolution upscaling may be creating this effect)

Reactions: AlexTorch

SingleNeuron

Dec 8, 2018
game is good, needs a good polish but it's really good
BUT
If you buy "sucky" again after you defeat her the main quest restarts (my dumb brain thought i could use her from toybox)
As other user reported i cannot get "very close with linda" even if her love meter is full and i did all the possible actions
If you buy the broken doll from the merchant you cannot fix her (goodbye 200$)
Cannot drill the 3rd hole in the loft (also the hole that shows the bathroom is useless since it displays an empty bathtub even if someone is supposed to be there)

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
If you buy "sucky" again after you defeat her the main quest restarts (my dumb brain thought i could use her from toybox)
Yeah, same happen to me, but that doesn't reset the last main mission, just put sucky in the basement and ignore it, and continue the main quest
As other user reported i cannot get "very close with linda" even if her love meter is full and i did all the possible actions
that's the end, is just bugged, but you are not missing any scenes if you already had sex with her
Cannot drill the 3rd hole in the loft (also the hole that shows the bathroom is useless since it displays an empty bathtub even if someone is supposed to be there)
yes i dont know why you can't drill 3 holes, but i think that the big sis one don't show anything, also the bath hole show me 2 different variations to me, besides empty, one with lil sis bath and one with lil sis masturbating

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes