Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
I am not convinced by the combat system, I think it is too overwhelming to be a game that in the end you only look for jack off a while.

Jul 28, 2020
No clue on how coding or deconstructing a game really works, but is it possible for someone to replace/mod the old sprites and dialogue in if they wanted?

Jul 28, 2020
It is most likely the case. I caught a stream of the artist drawing/animating and they were still using the short version, so it's likely once the whole thing is done they'll do a baton switch to have the original designs. However nothing is confirmed and they probably can't confirm it themself. I would pledge again, but the current content is STILL just content from the older version. I'll wait until actual new content pops up.
They do have a few new bits of content with Raury now with brand new CGs for her. Is it worth the pledge? eh, it's a sign that old content has finally been caught up and they should theoretically only be adding new content here on out.

tearju01

Feb 7, 2020
in version 0.30.8 how do i raise alyssa's affection??

I only see the options blowjob reward, sell, buy and nothing

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
So, I suck at spot the difference apparently. Is there a way to either skip the Sucky fight, or make it obvious which one is the real one?

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
So, I suck at spot the difference apparently. Is there a way to either skip the Sucky fight, or make it obvious which one is the real one?
Yeah I feel they should've made it so that Sucky was the only one posing differently. The actual "difference" in how you spot her is her "breathing". Her sprite slightly bobs up and down.

UOKL

Jul 17, 2021
My game is not responding.How to fix this(I can click start new game then the window shows not responding).Am i missing some program?I have downloaded few times it still isnt working

Last edited:

Iketor151

Apr 27, 2022
Guys, are these bugs? I've made lemonade stand and did get max close to Linda. (maybe cuz of cheat heart). Now I can't continue the quest. Or is it that this is all we got right now for the game. Screenshot 2022-05-24 140342.png

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes