Zharkhella

Sep 23, 2017
Why is half of the text in korean or something?
The game was originally written in Korean.

The initial splash page is the age warning in three different languages (Korean, Chinese and English I believe.) If you are seeing Korean from the get go, I cannot tell you how to fix it, as the version of 0.30.8 that I have does not allow me to change the language. The only option I have is English.

If that has happened at a point after the game has started and everything is in English then become Korean, that is a bug. Click on the Gear, select the second option down which will bring up the save menu. Click on the top entry with the plus. That will save the game. Kill the game by closing the window or through task manager. Restart the game, and select Load Game. That should correct the issue of the game suddenly displaying Korean.

HazelNut12

Jun 5, 2022
For your enjoyment, I have made an attempt at an updated walkthrough for v0.30.8.

I would appreciate it if others gave it a once over to see if I missed anything. I looked through various posts, both here in F95 and other places, trying to find the information. I have performed the actions in the walkthrough to make sure that they work.

I also don't know how to attach it to the main post with the downloads, so if someone could do that, or tell me how to do it, it would be greatly appreciated.
Hey! idk if i have a older version of the game or something but i cant put the good hooker down at all, did that happen to you?

Zharkhella

Sep 23, 2017
Hey! idk if i have a older version of the game or something but i cant put the good hooker down at all, did that happen to you?
HazelNut12,

The latest version of the game 0.30.8, is available on the main page download links. You can determine which version you are using by looking at the main menu page and looking at the lower left corner.

I am not sure by what you mean by "Put the good hooker down".

1) If you mean when you first acquire it, go to the basement, and click the table by the washing machine at the top center of the screen. I had no trouble with this.

2) if you mean in the final Boss Fight, I had a lot of trouble getting through the gauntlet. I think I tried 16 times before I finally beat it.

If you meant something else, please clarify.

Aug 13, 2017
Couldn't access it so I'm just gonna ask where is the yoga
Yo I have a small question where is the book for the quest get a new tale tale book
Try this guide instead from Zharkhella it's great: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/06/1874692_Spooky_Milk_Life_Walkthrough_and_Cheat_Codes.txt

But in short, just go to the library and check every bookshelf and look for books you can click on (3 in total). Not sure what you mean by yoga though, you can do yoga in the Gym.

Ninpass

Apr 22, 2019
Why screen is black? I can't see location's, but i can walk and use all thing's in them. The heck is that bug?

Zharkhella

Sep 23, 2017
Why screen is black? I can't see location's, but i can walk and use all thing's in them. The heck is that bug?
You will have to provide more context in order to answer that question. Are you using the latest version? (v0.30.8?)

Was the screen black at start-up, or was the game working before it went black? If it was working, what were you trying to do?

FYI: The only screen bug I really ran into is when the text would become either some form of Korean, or just distorted garbage (not sure which), where if you save, and then restart the game and load, fixes the issue.

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
Ok i don't know if it's just me but why does this game say its 211 MB but when i extract it it's keeps saying i don't have enough space? just how big is this game? I literally extract one file and it was sharedassets2.assets.resS it says it's 2.8 GB. Anybody wanna tell me just how many GB this game has or is it just me?

Stryderr

Jun 5, 2018
Ok i don't know if it's just me but why does this game say its 211 MB but when i extract it it's keeps saying i don't have enough space? just how big is this game? I literally extract one file and it was sharedassets2.assets.resS it says it's 2.8 GB. Anybody wanna tell me just how many GB this game has or is it just me?
My old version weight 2GO so... Yeah 0 optimisation in that.

Zharkhella

Sep 23, 2017
On my drive, the file "Spooky_Milk_Life-v0.30.8.7z" is 217MB. When expanded, the folder (with my many saves) is 3.10 GB.

So, you probably want at least 3.5 GB of space.

Osafune

Mar 12, 2019
i found a bug, if you click the phone while in the that dungeon thing it softlocks the game
When you are in the factory and you accidently click the phone, or open it by mistake there is an easy fix. Just click on the hourglass to show the map in the bottom left. After you close the map you should be able to move again.

Reactions: Metal Fox

Ninpass

Apr 22, 2019
You will have to provide more context in order to answer that question. Are you using the latest version? (v0.30.8?)

Was the screen black at start-up, or was the game working before it went black? If it was working, what were you trying to do?

FYI: The only screen bug I really ran into is when the text would become either some form of Korean, or just distorted garbage (not sure which), where if you save, and then restart the game and load, fixes the issue.
When I'm turning on game, main menu is good, i can see all buttons, i can see menu animation of "happy" girl)) I can load save, i can start new game, but when i trying to do something of them (load, start new game) i see only interface (map, backpack, phone), i can interact with map, if I'm lucky i can click on character and see animated scene. But all location's is still black.

Reactions: bol2504

Zharkhella

Sep 23, 2017
When I'm turning on game, main menu is good, i can see all buttons, i can see menu animation of "happy" girl)) I can load save, i can start new game, but when i trying to do something of them (load, start new game) i see only interface (map, backpack, phone), i can interact with map, if I'm lucky i can click on character and see animated scene. But all location's is still black.
VERIFY the game version. If it is not the most recent, it may be a bug that has been resolved.

I just opened the game myself to verify my version functions and here is what happens in order:

1) Splash page for Gingko and Mango Cage.
2) Multiple language age/content warning.
3) Animated (slightly) splash page with main menu. In very small print in the lower left corner is the game version number.
4) Menu selection:

a) New Game:
- Select New Game
- Black screen with music and nothing happens, but cursor looks different
- Left-Click on the screen and a dialogue box appears
- Left-Click your way through the dialogue boxes
- At some point the clock, calendar, HP appear in the upper left, and money, backpack, phone and settings gear appear in the upper right. MC image appears in foreground, and interactive map appears in background off center to the left. Dialogue continues.
- At some point while clicking through the dialogue you will get your first quest, and a very very basic tutorial screen on how to navigate on the interactive map.
- Once you clear that, remember that you have to RIGHT-CLICK the mouse to move locations or interact with objects instead of the more intuitive left-click.
- Continue on with the game.

b) Load Game (From starting the game from scratch):
WARNING: I do not know if save games from previous versions are compatible with the most current version.
- Select Load Game
- A load menu should appear
- If you have any saved games, those games show up on the right. Autosaves (if you have a check mark in the box in the upper left checked) should appear on the right.
- Click on a save, and wait a bit.
- The lock, calendar, HP appear in the upper left, money, backpack phone and setting appear in the upper right.
- The navigation map should be visible, and you should be where-ever you were when you saved the game.
- Continue on with the game.

IF at some point the above does not happen or stops happening, I advise you to VERIFY your version is the latest (v0.30.8). - If it is NOT the latest version, download that version. When you start the game, on the main menu page, the version is listed in very, VERY, small font in the lower left corner of the window.
- If it is the latest version, delete the game, and try unpacking it again from the archive file. If it still does not work, try downloading the archive file again and start over, as it is possible a corruption occurred the first time.

If it still doesn't work on the main menu choose 'Settings' and try a different windows mode (Exclusive Full Screen, Full Screen Windowed, or Windowed). Try again. If that doesn't work, go to Settings and try a different resolution. If that doesn't work, go back to settings and try a different frame rate.

If after all that, you still cannot play the game, you might be stuck as I have no further ideas on how to resolve it.

EDIT: Per funkynuts below: Try running the game as an admin/with admin permissions.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes