ikstarven

Dec 1, 2019
Black screen when starting new game, I can only see the cursor and hear the game's music, clicking, alt+enter, different screen settings didnt help

Tried with nothing in the background, and it legit just stayed like that for 12 mins until I had enough

Edit: welp, the moment I posted this the game actually started bruh

actually, I think I do not enjoy having to wait ~12 mins with nothing in the background just to play the game

Last edited:

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Is there a changelog? So far the only "scene" I discovered was in the sex shop in the back room.

Mar 14, 2021
Is there a changelog? So far the only "scene" I discovered was in the sex shop in the back room.
"Here comes a new update! v0.32.3"
Here are the update notes:
New Maps!
-Church
Church is the only one in this town. You'll find out the mysterious secrets of this town. -Bakery
This is Bakery. You can eavesdrop some cases from cops who come here to eat donuts. -Park This is Park. You can talk to neighbors and listen what's happening to this town.
-Apartment Many characters from different piece of work will live here.
-Slum So many crimes in here. Watch out for Hookers! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TV System Now you can watch tv here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New charaters! They can be found on new maps. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
X-Rays You can also watch X-Rays in sex scene(only human H-animation) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gallery Finally we added Candy Basket(Gallery) system!! Try the playable character and unlock the gallery.
*caution Characters which don't exist on gallery, Ane and Missy will be updated soon. Character which don't exist on gallery is unplayable. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Others We fixed game balance. Dungeon is much easier to clear. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Next Updates Mariola and Lousina will be updated by votes. Also many contents will be added and many critical bugs and translation will be fixed. We'd like to thank you all for your support. We won't give up this game!!l

lelouchbor

Jun 25, 2020
I’m kinda confuse here, can someone explain to me why this game have beta version and demo version at the same time, is there any different between 2 version bc i see the beta here is ver 0.30 while demo is 0.7.8i and i see nothing different at the beginning

Jan 4, 2020
I’m kinda confuse here, can someone explain to me why this game have beta version and demo version at the same time, is there any different between 2 version bc i see the beta here is ver 0.30 while demo is 0.7.8i and i see nothing different at the beginning

Iirc they swapped engines at some point and also "restarted" by redesigning characters (aging them up). 0.7.8i should be the version before all that.

Use the search function to find out more.

Zharkhella

Sep 23, 2017
This is just my theory, but I believe the Demo is what they put out to get new support and interested players, and satisfy the requirements of Steam and Patreon. The demo is available on Steam for free. The final release (or at least the official public release, which still might be a beta) is on a 'coming soon' status on Steam.

The versions available in this thread are the current versions they are producing/cleaning up for their patrons from what they were producing before going to Steam and maybe Patreon.

As can be discovered by reading older posts, this game used to contain explicit incest and lolicon fetishes. Because of Steam and Patreon requirements, they are purging these elements from their game (though rather poorly so far, in my opinion). Instead of your Mother, Older Sister, and Younger Sister, and other young girls in the game, all the girls have been aged up and their avatars resized to be adults. The family is now a 'family' that was very close to your family, where the Mom (Missy) wanted to marry your dad, and that for while you lived with them, before you and your dad moved away. Your dad disappeared and you came back to live with your pseudo-aunt and her daughters.

Also, their original game was originally only available in Korean.

That is why their are two versions of the game. And I have played the Demo... and it doesn't line up exactly with the main game.

Iirc they swapped engines at some point and also "restarted" by redesigning characters (aging them up). 0.7.8i should be the version before all that.

Use the search function to find out more.
I had not played the older version, so I was unaware of any engine changes. That might explain some of the discrepancies between the Demo and the current versions.

Reactions: Brehmoment101
Jan 5, 2019
POOF back by unpopular demand, me.

v0.32.4 - JUNE 26th AT 6:20AM (The post states 0.32.3, but the download and game states 0.32.4)

Cheat code: mangomango892
TRIPLE CAUTION: They warn against using the 'Tent' item as it is for developers and can cause bugs, but beeurself.

Once again changelog image quality is trash because it's a whack resolution so here is an imgur mirror pls no ban:

EDIT: added imgur link & anonfiles link

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes