Aug 14, 2021
So, in this new update, are there any quests to do or is the developer just releasing some new characters and places?

I have a feeling that I can't do any missions or anything new in this update, and I'm pretty sure I've done everything in the game.

Lilyzu

Jun 28, 2022
Hello, i have a problem when i click a new game, i got a black screen and my game doesn't respond.
Someone can help please ?

Last edited:
Reactions: BrenZF

ital

Jan 26, 2019
It looks like there is some new scheme for creating empty content, you pay the main thing, and we will pretend that we are making a game.

Jan 4, 2020
Santa doesn't wake me up after hanging the sock, anyone knows how to fix that?
dont think they wake you up. either go to sleep after putting the sock out or wait a day and then until midnight. should trigger a small scene after shich you have to go to the living room where you placed the sock. only works when the calendar is set to winter

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
As can be discovered by reading older posts, this game used to contain explicit incest and lolicon fetishes. Because of Steam and Patreon requirements, they are purging these elements from their game (though rather poorly so far, in my opinion). Instead of your Mother, Older Sister, and Younger Sister, and other young girls in the game, all the girls have been aged up and their avatars resized to be adults. The family is now a 'family' that was very close to your family, where the Mom (Missy) wanted to marry your dad, and that for while you lived with them, before you and your dad moved away. Your dad disappeared and you came back to live with your pseudo-aunt and her daughters.
I thought that they where planning on re adding the oncest/loli once things were done? is that not happening anymore?

Reactions: Brehmoment101
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes