Jun 6, 2022
Immediately walk to the center of the room so that you can see every doll, then stop moving for about 2 seconds and watch for the only doll who is moving by a few pixels. It's pretty broken because all of the sprites wobble around while you're moving and take a moment to settle when you stop.
I was wondering why because I saw one moving but it was wrong

Zharkhella

Sep 23, 2017
It's not moving. The real one is standing there breathing. You have to try it many times. It's too painful

I had many pains trying to beat Sucky while making my walk through. I noted some features in it to try and help.
Helpful Hints:
- As AnneLies12 and jc0129 said, Sucky is making tiny motions of up and down by a couple of pixels as she breathes.
- Use Full Screen to get Sucky and the Good-Hookers as big as you can.
- And if you have it, a magnifier app can help enhance the motion even more.

Downside:
- Display/frame rate has some 'jerkiness' to it. You might see one of the dolls seem to move, but it only happens once due to the display artifacts, where Sucky is cyclic.
- If you have low stats it is difficult to crit Sucky. If you do not crit Sucky when you find her, you have to repeat the room and fight her a second time.

Hope that information helps.

Reactions: NSman and duorage

Zharkhella

Sep 23, 2017
Just to make sure, the lemonade stand quest can't progress past the second line, right?
If by 'second line' you are referring to my walkthrough, that is correct. As near as I can tell (as of v0.30.8), the third step in the quest has not yet been implemented.

AkromX

Apr 23, 2018
Hi, i don't know what to do about the Willya hints she always says different number and im stuck in the library and i can't sleep anymore in the house

Zharkhella

Sep 23, 2017
Hi, i don't know what to do about the Willya hints she always says different number and im stuck in the library and i can't sleep anymore in the house

Willya, so far as I could tell, has only one purpose. To be gifted a ticket to the toy store (quest from Dolly). (She may have a purpose in later releases.)

And if you cannot sleep in the house, then the game is waiting for you to complete an action. Either something like put the Good-Hooker doll in the basement, or it could be going to talk to someone. I suspect you need to find books to read to fairy tale stories to Raury.

If you are stuck in the library, that means you are in a quest where you need to find books. You also need to have a library membership to gather those books. If you do not have a library membership, better go by one now for $100.

Then you need to go around the library drag your mouse over bookshelves until they highlight, then click on those shelves.
Then you need to scan the books with your mouse until you find a highlighted book and click on that. Not all bookshelves have clickable books. Once you've gathered 4 for Raury (or 1 for Manjula's quest) you should be able to leave the library.

Which bookshelves will have the books are random, so you have to search until you find them all. (4 for Raury or 1 for Manjula).

If you have one of these quests and do not have $100 dollars to buy a membership, you may need to go to an earlier save and get that $100 before going to the library.

I hope that helps.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Willya, so far as I could tell, has only one purpose. To be gifted a ticket to the toy store (quest from Dolly). (She may have a purpose in later releases.)

And if you cannot sleep in the house, then the game is waiting for you to complete an action. Either something like put the Good-Hooker doll in the basement, or it could be going to talk to someone. I suspect you need to find books to read to fairy tale stories to Raury.

If you are stuck in the library, that means you are in a quest where you need to find books. You also need to have a library membership to gather those books. If you do not have a library membership, better go by one now for $100.

Then you need to go around the library drag your mouse over bookshelves until they highlight, then click on those shelves.
Then you need to scan the books with your mouse until you find a highlighted book and click on that. Not all bookshelves have clickable books. Once you've gathered 4 for Raury (or 1 for Manjula's quest) you should be able to leave the library.

Which bookshelves will have the books are random, so you have to search until you find them all. (4 for Raury or 1 for Manjula).

If you have one of these quests and do not have $100 dollars to buy a membership, you may need to go to an earlier save and get that $100 before going to the library.

I hope that helps.
I think Willya hints you what shelves each book is in, too. When I did that quest, I checked Willya just to make sure, and she said three numbers. So my guess is that she tells you where the books are, but I didn't bother to confirm it.

Zharkhella

Sep 23, 2017
I think Willya hints you what shelves each book is in, too. When I did that quest, I checked Willya just to make sure, and she said three numbers. So my guess is that she tells you where the books are, but I didn't bother to confirm it.
You may be right about that, but I never talked to her while looking for books. On top of that, the bookshelves are not numbered as far as I know, making those numbers next to meaningless unless you know which bookshelf is which.

As those hints from Willya were not 'necessary' to complete the quest, I never looked further into it. I should probably try and confirm the numbering.

EDIT: You are correct. During the quest for 'Fairy Tails'<sp>, WIllya will indeed give you three random numbers from 1 to 9 that are bookcase references. (This does not happen for Manjula's quest, so you have to manually look at all shelves for her Kamasutra book.)

The 'numbering' system starts in the upper left of the library and travels to the right. The bookcases are grouped in lots of 4.
In the upper left the 4 they are numbered: 1, 2, x, and 3. ('x' denotes a bookcase that does not highlight and is skipped in the counting.)
In the upper right, the numbering is: 4, x, x, 5.
In the middle right, the numbering is: 6, x, 7, x, (Willya).
In the lower right, the numbering is: x, 8, x, 9.

So, if Willya gives you the numbers 3, 5, 8, you would got the the upper left of the library, and look at the last bookcase in the row (3). Then for 5 you would go the the upper right and got to the last bookcase in the row. For 8, would go the lower right and look at the second bookshelf from the left.

I will update the walkthrough with that info.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TakosMilGrau

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Great job, dude
You may be right about that, but I never talked to her while looking for books. On top of that, the bookshelves are not numbered as far as I know, making those numbers next to meaningless unless you know which bookshelf is which.

As those hints from Willya were not 'necessary' to complete the quest, I never looked further into it. I should probably try and confirm the numbering.

EDIT: You are correct. During the quest for 'Fairy Tails'<sp>, WIllya will indeed give you three random numbers from 1 to 9 that are bookcase references. (This does not happen for Manjula's quest, so you have to manually look at all shelves for her Kamasutra book.)

The 'numbering' system starts in the upper left of the library and travels to the right. The bookcases are grouped in lots of 4.
In the upper left the 4 they are numbered: 1, 2, x, and 3. ('x' denotes a bookcase that does not highlight and is skipped in the counting.)
In the upper right, the numbering is: 4, x, x, 5.
In the middle right, the numbering is: 6, x, 7, x, (Willya).
In the lower right, the numbering is: x, 8, x, 9.

So, if Willya gives you the numbers 3, 5, 8, you would got the the upper left of the library, and look at the last bookcase in the row (3). Then for 5 you would go the the upper right and got to the last bookcase in the row. For 8, would go the lower right and look at the second bookshelf from the left.

I will update the walkthrough with that info.

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
Art looks pretty nice but holy shit the combat and exploration part were pretty tedious and grindy. Thank fuck for the walkthrough, codes and save files, otherwise I would had given up. I just wanted to fuck Raury and that took so long.
And I am guessing the chubby girl in the gym isnt fuckable huh? Thats too bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tacoabuser

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Art looks pretty nice but holy shit the combat and exploration part were pretty tedious and grindy. Thank fuck for the walkthrough and save files, otherwise I would had given up. I just wanted to fuck the Raury and that took so long.
And I am guessing the chubby girl in the gym isnt fuckable huh? Thats too bad.
For now and there are cheats you can use for money and items

zzyyxx

Jun 16, 2017
Why would they remove the incest option? Yes, I know steam and patreon don't like it but literally every other game just has an optional """fan""" patch that gets posted elsewhere, like here, and both steam and patreon know about it but look the other way as long as their rules are followed.
Kind of stupid if you ask me.

Zharkhella

Sep 23, 2017
This is a work in progress. There may be plans to add that patch later, after they have dealt with getting the story line straightened out and the reference errors corrected.

There are several places where they haven't completely corrected the dialogue to remove the incest references. And it looks like they have multiple people working on the dialogue, as one of the characters is referred to as 'Raury', 'Rori', 'Laurie', 'Loli', and 'Sis'.

Most of the other character's have their names consistent. (The older sister has got some errors as well, being called Ane, Annie, or Annet.)

I did not play any of the earlier versions, but others have also stated that Ginkgo and Mango Mango have removed any loli content as well, by making those character images 'bigger'.

And there are other issues to be considered, in that they may have some localized legal requirements to deal with. As I don't have a patron status with them and I do not visit their Discord channel, I have no idea if they have addressed why they are doing this. I presume that it has something to do with both Steam and Patreon rules, however I have not personally seen their comments on the issue, so I cannot say why they did it.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Probably was asked in the thread already though I'm too slow today to properly use the search tool, but was content with the aunt ever confirmed or mentioned? Honestly, it's the best girl in the whole game. such a waste that you can't even look at her ass properly.

Eidan001

Aug 28, 2021
Probably was asked in the thread already though I'm too slow today to properly use the search tool, but was content with the aunt ever confirmed or mentioned? Honestly, it's the best girl in the whole game. such a waste that you can't even look at her ass properly.
almost every girl that appears in the game is fuckable at some point (future updates) according to patreon artwork

Reactions: 604Royal
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes