Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
Oh Hell there’s a new release available! Gotta get this going tonight if I can! I had finished up all the content that was available as of the release a few months back.

Binja

Dec 26, 2018
I didn't realize Alyssa stopped selling stuff after the Sucky Quest. I missed out on the dolls, so I had to restart. Luckily, I don't have to replay that much.

Edit: Nvm, I was wrong. She does sell stuff. Something went wrong and she wasn't selling anything for some reason. Probably a bad file or something.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2020
I didn't realize Alyssa stopped selling stuff after the Sucky Quest. I missed out on the dolls, so I had to restart. Luckily, I don't have to replay that much.

Edit: Nvm, I was wrong. She does sell stuff. Something went wrong and she wasn't selling anything for some reason. Probably a bad file or something.
had the same problem. i doubt its on purpose. but a workaround i found is to click in the stack of sucky dolls. that should trigger a few lines of text and seems to restart some part of the sucky quest. enabling you to talk to alyssa again and open her shop while still having access to her unlocked scenes

Jan 4, 2020
I turned it on and still can't find the folder. Also I do have a save.
very odd. perhaps its on another drive?
you can try typing in C:\Users\"Your profile"\AppData\LocalLow\Studio Ginkgo manually in the file search bar. depending on your pc \ should be replaced by /

Perhaps your profile name is saved differently compared to as its displayed when logging in. try going to C:\Users, selecting your profile and then adding \AppData\LocalLow\Studio Ginkgo to it in the search bar. thats pretty much where my knowledge ends

Cyanmintgacus02

Jan 27, 2022
Uhhh... I can't move after done shopping to the person in the factory dungeon, how to fix this? Do i have to restart the game again? The game was fine after the update, my first time playing the beta and i thought the game is dead after a year without updates on itch.io.

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
So version 0.22.8 ran perfectly. Just downloaded 0.32.4 and it won’t run at all past the red screen.

EDIT: I’m getting screen colors instead of images. Just tried again. Saw images pop up then immediately disappear to a blue screen, more images, then disappear to red screen.

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
just played the game for the first time and even though it was buggy at times a greatly enjoyed it... also is Sucky gone forever or will she come back?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes