Jan 6, 2021
Right so the game is just out right unplayable right now, I click on "new game" get a black screen then the game crashes.

Do we have any fixes?
I am facing the same problem I even tried by removing full screen mode to windowed mode to lower resolution but cant play it at all

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Saw clips of a sex scene with the girl standing outside the yoga room. Any idea if that's part of this latest version, an upcoming update, or just a Patreon sneak-peek?
Can you share the clip? I really wanted to bang the chubby chick on the gym, but afaik you can't yet, not even in the new version.

Reactions: DarkLabs02

13ry4n

Aug 14, 2018
I am facing the same problem I even tried by removing full screen mode to windowed mode to lower resolution but cant play it at all
Running it as administrator made mine work.

Try that.

edit- also I ran into a glitch where clicking on some of the buttons in the top right corner while in the dungeon breaks the ability to move/select things.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Seems like some other people are having the same issue here, and no solution has been found yet...
Is Santa just straight up bugged on this version (v0.32.4)? Skipped to winter but never used any cheats, hung the stocking, and nothing. I've waited till 10 and checked the living room then slept for the past week, and still haven't gotten anything.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
edit- also I ran into a glitch where clicking on some of the buttons in the top right corner while in the dungeon breaks the ability to move/select things.
When this happens, you can fix it by opening and closing the map clicking the magnifying glass on the left.

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
This is a good example of a game that has a lot of potential but the game is so god damn tedious that it's honestly not worth the bother. Played through what I'm guessing 60-75% of Rori's quest line and gave up, too tedious and eventually lost interest at that point.

Might check it out again maybe after 2 years after running out of other games to play.

Reactions: Nykus and BIRD98
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes