J1ltow2

Nov 25, 2020
I haven't left a comment on a post before as I'm mainly a lurker, but I really wanted to commend and applaud this game. It takes some talent and effort to make a good horny game, but it really takes something exceptional to make a straight up good game that also happens to have good horny. Art style is really distinct and attractive, there's a soft sprinkle of humor and references all around to keep the mood light, the combat/dungeon crawl part of it is genuinely fun with how you progress weapons while not being overly complex. Not a mindless Visual Novel clicking-simulator, and not needing a ton of care or attention to succeed at either. It's just a good game. If in an alternate dimension this game came out as completely SFW I'd probably still play it just because it's interesting and fun.

You didn't just make a bad game and put good horny in it. You made a good game AND put good horny in it. It just so obviously has charm, character, and heart in it which is hotter than any H-Scene.
I'm genuinely gonna see what patron level I can muster because this sort of thing needs to be encouraged and applauded.

Hope other game creators out there take some tips out of this games book. Incredibly well done, and will be excited to see how it grows.

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
Is there anything at all programmed into the new areas? Kind of annoying visiting these fun new areas but nothing at all happens except for getting flashed and watching the girl masturbate at the computer.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
After all this time: this game haven't got an accurate preferred engine for the game lol they haven't think between RPG MV or Unity!
not even a incest patch to be added on the current and future game versions, since its focused on your ehem ´´lil roommate, big roommate and your landlord´´ even saying those tags kills off the mood of this game lmao

and lets not forget how the grinding in the store levels is just plain boooooooooooring

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
After all this time: this game haven't got an accurate preferred engine for the game lol they haven't think between RPG MV or Unity!
not even a incest patch to be added on the current and future game versions, since its focused on your ehem ´´lil roommate, big roommate and your landlord´´ even saying those tags kills off the mood of this game lmao

and lets not forget how the grinding in the store levels is just plain boooooooooooring
But like… why is incest a must?

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Incest is not a must be BUT you can't deny that he looks like the landlady son and that girls brother, if incest wasn't really planned, you sure would notice the difference between MC and them.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Incest is not a must be BUT you can't deny that he looks like the landlady son and that girls brother, if incest wasn't really planned, you sure would notice the difference between MC and them.
I think it was originally in the game but patreon forced them to change it.

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
Is there a way to slow the timer on the sucky fight or at least make her movements easier to see? The fight wasn’t to hard when I played on my desktop but now that won’t rub the game. I can play the game on my laptop but can hardly see her movements.

Eidan001

Aug 28, 2021
Is there a way to slow the timer on the sucky fight or at least make her movements easier to see? The fight wasn’t to hard when I played on my desktop but now that won’t rub the game. I can play the game on my laptop but can hardly see her movements.
not really, but you can try to boost your stats in the gym so it's easier to escape the grab

Eyemknothear

Jun 11, 2021
Went into the church but couldn't leave (no highlighted panel to ckick at exit door). I guess it's best to stay out of the church until later updates.

Lightgot

Sep 12, 2017
Just found this game recently and good thing I checked the comments here before supporting. It's as a I feared in that it has so much potential but it looks like its gonna update at a snail's pace. Such a shame when it has such good scenes, the Linda scene especially got me hooked.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes