poopoopepe

Aug 9, 2022
Just downloaded the game and have been playing through stuff in a random order. I currently need to access the attic to find sucky for the third time, but I'm yet to find the keys to the attic. I was researching for help and apparently they are found by the fire place? It might be due to the new stockings thing that I can't find the keys there.
EDIT: ok I'm dumb, the keys are at the table in front of the tv in the living room.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kale31

Nini_hehe

Jun 11, 2021
Ok wow I feel like an idiot, I was literally SCOURING the entire house in search of the keys and never once checked the that table lol. Thank you

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Can you play the game with joiplay or does it not work yet
Use a computer.
JoiPlay is only made for simple games which are practically HTML - and Ren'Py and RPGM which are simplicity itself too.

JoiPlay is never going to work with Unity and Unreal based games.

Developers might compile this for Android when it's complete though. Unity supports Android native binaries.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Typing mangomango for 10k money and materials should still work
IT DOES NOT.
That is kind of why LoarDiabl0 asked for the current cheat code..!

Went into the church but couldn't leave (no highlighted panel to ckick at exit door). I guess it's best to stay out of the church until later updates.
Just use the map in the phone to select another location. It's the same with the library (sometimes).

dogesuka

Jan 10, 2022
NEW UPDATE EVERYBODY!

"Here comes a new update! v0.40.6"
Here are the update notes: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- new update characters! Help Them and Get Rewards! There are 2 h-animations of Mariola and Lousina, additional event of Annet and Missy. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- new update monster! -Piraniko She is the cause of a broken toilet! Get rid of her and report to Mariola.
There is 1 h-animation of her. You can watch it during the battle.
*We will make additional updates for repeatable battles. If you want to unlock the h-animation with her, I recommend saving before the battle event. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Masturbating! You can get Laurie's underwear and masturbate in your bed. Various characters' panties will be added, so please look forward to the contents! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Etc - Item UI size has been changed to fit right in your inventory. - It has been changed to bgm that suits the sound more when fighting. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Next Update! -lizzie She's a homeless person in the back alley. Please look forward to it!

Everything in the new patchnotes, Will upload later if i manage to get my hands on a copy.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
NEW UPDATE EVERYBODY!

"Here comes a new update! v0.40.6"
Here are the update notes: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- new update characters! Help Them and Get Rewards! There are 2 h-animations of Mariola and Lousina, additional event of Annet and Missy. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- new update monster! -Piraniko She is the cause of a broken toilet! Get rid of her and report to Mariola.
There is 1 h-animation of her. You can watch it during the battle.
*We will make additional updates for repeatable battles. If you want to unlock the h-animation with her, I recommend saving before the battle event. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Masturbating! You can get Laurie's underwear and masturbate in your bed. Various characters' panties will be added, so please look forward to the contents! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Etc - Item UI size has been changed to fit right in your inventory. - It has been changed to bgm that suits the sound more when fighting. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Next Update! -lizzie She's a homeless person in the back alley. Please look forward to it!

Everything in the new patchnotes, Will upload later if i manage to get my hands on a copy.
What game is this for? None of the characters or scenarios listed in these notes are familiar for Spooky Milk Life?

dogesuka

Jan 10, 2022
What game is this for? None of the characters or scenarios listed in these notes are familiar for Spooky Milk Life?
it's spooky milk life. The creator of the game is Korean, so a lot of his stuff gets mistranslated.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Please don't use the Internet Archive as an uploader, they do a genuinely useful labor with no remuneration while actively fighting corporations' interests and shouldn't have to waste time cleaning up stuff like that. Use any of the uploaders you see used in most games' threads.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Right now I have 2 quests open:

Get closer to Linda when I'm at 50/50 with her.
Wait for construction... Mariola and Lousina are still showing up on the tree house, neither of them are selectable.

So, how do I get the new stuff to appear in my quest log, or if none of the new scenes are quest log based, how do I trigger tham? I can have sex/get blowjobs from Raury, why do I want to masturbate with her underwear?

Reactions: Eidan001
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes