jems666

Jun 22, 2022
looooove the artwork but this guy needs to hire or get help from a dev that knows renpy and most likely a planner because everything is just the same grind style over and over again but a new girl and location

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Curious question but if I believe the thread the little sister already got a scene in an earlier update but did she got one as well before the rework in which she was a bit smaller?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I cannot download this game everytime I do it says file not supported please help
If it says file not supported then you did download the game and your problem is not having something that can handle the type of file it was uploaded as.

So... what operating system are you trying to open the file on? I use windows, so it downloads as <filename>.7z which is a 7Zip file so I googled options, downloaded something that can extract 7Zip files and opened the game. That was long enough ago that I don't remember what I downloaded. If you are also trying to extract the windows version, maybe someone who does remember will happen by.

Apr 13, 2022
Cant give curry to manjula, also im at the point when you need to go to kitchen to activate the main quest for garbage day... am i missing something or im doomed to go for a new game?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
go to in front of the library, and get the number for the handyman bros. You can trigger the questline for them by calling them. Also if you go to bed and walk out your room, it should trigger the piranha plant questline.
Finished Handyman bros tree house questline. Mostly by just sleeping through 7 days straight with short jaunts to see anything else triggered.

Now I just have "A new toy" hanging out with "Get very close with Linda" when her heart bar is fully red.

I checked the bathrooms (Upstairs and down) every day after sleeping to see if the piranha plant questline triggered. It has not. I'm wondering if I need to get the Handyman bros to a certain love level before it will trigger, so that's the next thing I will try.

Edit: Call and be told they are not available.... <sigh> Sleep some more days and Monday morning, go outside and call.. they answer and show up... grinding away.

Edit: Can call them 3 times a day. (at 10 pm it goes back to the unabailable messagE) Have to go through the stupid mustache dialogue every time to get to the Massage button, there is untranslated text from Mariolla as the heart button becomes active. At about half the love bar filled, a button Procini Mushroom becomes available. Go through that dialogue and be rewarded with a mushroom juice button. Giving them mushroom juice is a nice new sequence, which does not appear to give them love points.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaMpay

Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
Just checked the Candy basket, apparently the only new content is scene with piranha girl and maybe the mario girls. No scenes with Sis or Mom. 2 new scenes after 2 major updates. What a great game but soiled at them milking patrons for months and months but provide shit update. LOL

Zircana

Mar 31, 2022
Just checked the Candy basket, apparently the only new content is scene with piranha girl and maybe the mario girls. No scenes with Sis or Mom. 2 new scenes after 2 major updates. What a great game but soiled at them milking patrons for months and months but provide shit update. LOL
any chance for u to share some saves?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Edit: Can call them 3 times a day. (at 10 pm it goes back to the unabailable messagE) Have to go through the stupid mustache dialogue every time to get to the Massage button, there is untranslated text from Mariolla as the heart button becomes active. At about half the love bar filled, a button Procini Mushroom becomes available. Go through that dialogue and be rewarded with a mushroom juice button. Giving them mushroom juice is a nice new sequence, which does not appear to give them love points.
Grinded the rest of the way to a full bar with the Handyman bros. And, next morning, walk out of my room and get prompt of scream from 2nd floor bathroom. Go in there, Ane walks out of the toilet side all upset. Fix the Toilet questline appears.

Missy helps, yay!

Mushroom/pirana girl?? Red hit for 20, down she goes. No body, nothing to search.

Sex with the Handyman bros... and questline over.

That reminds me that I never maxed out Alyssa, so time to see if I'm missing any quest by not having finished that.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes