Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
That reminds me that I never maxed out Alyssa, so time to see if I'm missing any quest by not having finished that.
No change with Alyssa maxed out.

Quests in my completed list
  • Reunion after 5 years
  • The food she would like
  • Wanna get close to Raury
  • Fix the toilet
  • Need a new outfit
  • A new part-time job
  • Treehouse
And in progress
  • a new toy
So... am I missing any quests that somehow never got triggered? In my contacts, Ane and Missy have no red bars, but Rori, Dolly, Alyssa, Linda, Manjula, and Mario are present and all have full red bars. It feels that there's no contact for Galina in the weight room or Sue in the library.

Demon_Girl_Enjoyer

Apr 6, 2022
Its really unfortunate , i played the free demo from itch.io and had no problem with it , considering that people managed to play it there must be something i am doing wrong i guess? I will try looking for some older versions , maybe those will work.

"Hanafubuki"

Jul 7, 2021
Is there any way to play it on andriod like joi play its just the game looks cool and interesting adventure hentai game i want to play

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Its really unfortunate , i played the free demo from itch.io and had no problem with it , considering that people managed to play it there must be something i am doing wrong i guess? I will try looking for some older versions , maybe those will work.
What operating system are you running it on?

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Finished Handyman bros tree house questline. Mostly by just sleeping through 7 days straight with short jaunts to see anything else triggered.

Now I just have "A new toy" hanging out with "Get very close with Linda" when her heart bar is fully red.

I checked the bathrooms (Upstairs and down) every day after sleeping to see if the piranha plant questline triggered. It has not. I'm wondering if I need to get the Handyman bros to a certain love level before it will trigger, so that's the next thing I will try.

Edit: Call and be told they are not available.... <sigh> Sleep some more days and Monday morning, go outside and call.. they answer and show up... grinding away.

Edit: Can call them 3 times a day. (at 10 pm it goes back to the unabailable messagE) Have to go through the stupid mustache dialogue every time to get to the Massage button, there is untranslated text from Mariolla as the heart button becomes active. At about half the love bar filled, a button Procini Mushroom becomes available. Go through that dialogue and be rewarded with a mushroom juice button. Giving them mushroom juice is a nice new sequence, which does not appear to give them love points.
Did you narrow down the time and day which you can call the handyman?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Did you narrow down the time and day which you can call the handyman?
My first success was Monday at 9 am, again at 1 pm, and third time at 6 pm. 10 PM gave the unavailable message. I'm not sure if season matters, but I think it was something like Summer day 6?

Demon_Girl_Enjoyer

Apr 6, 2022
And you downloaded successfully and were able to extract that out to a new folder?
Yup , and i just tried to do it again , i extracted everything that was there but still no lock , the game opens and gets in the main menu , i click new game and after waiting for the game to load it ether freezes or crushes . I hope its not a lost cause but idk what more i should do.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
A few bugfixes with 0 new content and the version is already another tenth up. They sure like to add counts...

Beastwithin

Oct 6, 2017
I keep getting a problem where I can't close the backpack at all. So I am just stuck resetting. The X button to get out of the backpack looks like it's getting clicked but it won't actually close. Happened twice during dungeon runs. Also using an item doesn't close the backpack.

Edit: I found a way to bypass it, you need to click the magnifying glass to open the map at the bottom left and then close it. Once you have done this you can move while the backpack is still on the screen. Since you can now move but can't see, it's up to you to try and spam right click wherever you think there is a door. Once you go through the door to a new area you can then close the backpack.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I keep getting a problem where I can't close the backpack at all. So I am just stuck resetting. The X button to get out of the backpack looks like it's getting clicked but it won't actually close. Happened twice during dungeon runs.
That's one of the things the bugfix version was supposed to fix. so maybe you're running into a variation of it they didn't fix?

Bug Fix Build 0.40.9 2022-08-18
Hot Fix
-Fixed freezing problem while watching phone in dungeon.
-Fixed freezing problem while open inventory in dungeon.
-Fixed problem which lemonade quest doesn't clear
-Fixed problem that character crush after lemonade quest in specific time.
-Fixed repeating Sucky quest problem
-Fixed repeating Curry quest problem
-Fixed problem which remaining character after specific quest.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Yup , and i just tried to do it again , i extracted everything that was there but still no lock , the game opens and gets in the main menu , i click new game and after waiting for the game to load it ether freezes or crushes . I hope its not a lost cause but idk what more i should do.
The only other step I can suggest testing, reboot, do not open any browsers or other application, try the game. That will help if you're running into a resource issue.

Swamprat34

Jan 22, 2018
If it says file not supported then you did download the game and your problem is not having something that can handle the type of file it was uploaded as.

So... what operating system are you trying to open the file on? I use windows, so it downloads as <filename>.7z which is a 7Zip file so I googled options, downloaded something that can extract 7Zip files and opened the game. That was long enough ago that I don't remember what I downloaded. If you are also trying to extract the windows version, maybe someone who does remember will happen by.
So basically I don't have enough space for the game is what your saying?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes