Beastwithin

Oct 6, 2017
Is anyone else having a hard time with the doll finding minigame part of the quest? Is it just me or do I have no time to find little pixels that are barely moving at all? I don't think I can get through it without autoclicker to protect me from the fails.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
So basically I don't have enough space for the game is what your saying?
Not at all.

7z compression requires a particular utility to extract the game out of that compressed archive. You could have all the disk space in the world and you still can't won't extract the game if you don't have the right utility program to handle 7z compression.

I just took at look at what's installed on my computer, it's called 7-Zip, and says it can be found at there may be other programs that can unzip 7z files, but that's what I'm using. Once I installed that, when I right click on a 7z file, one of the options I see in the top portion of the fly out menu is 7-Zip with a > that lets me open the archive, extract and a number of other functions.

Swamprat34

Jan 22, 2018
Not at all.

7z compression requires a particular utility to extract the game out of that compressed archive. You could have all the disk space in the world and you still can't won't extract the game if you don't have the right utility program to handle 7z compression.

I just took at look at what's installed on my computer, it's called 7-Zip, and says it can be found at there may be other programs that can unzip 7z files, but that's what I'm using. Once I installed that, when I right click on a 7z file, one of the options I see in the top portion of the fly out menu is 7-Zip with a > that lets me open the archive, extract and a number of other functions.
Ahhh well I'm on a tablet could be the reason why prolly isn't made for that system yet

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
Edit: Call and be told they are not available.... <sigh> Sleep some more days and Monday morning, go outside and call.. they answer and show up... grinding away.
was it a particular season (ie spring or summer etc)? Cause i just tried for two ingame weeks in summer and it always says they're not available, so it's either that or saves with the treehouse quest completed before this new version can't trigger the new questline. Speaking of, do you still have the pre-treehouse save? That way i can test it without having to start from scratch myself

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
How do you unlock Mariola and Luigiana second scene? also Piraniko. I have max affection with them but no new dialogue option appears.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
was it a particular season (ie spring or summer etc)? Cause i just tried for two ingame weeks in summer and it always says they're not available, so it's either that or saves with the treehouse quest completed before this new version can't trigger the new questline. Speaking of, do you still have the pre-treehouse save? That way i can test it without having to start from scratch myself
Pre-treehouse was spring 26. I didn't have all the required items, but they would accept my call and one of the options was to buy the item. I bought 10 of everything. Then the option to build the tree house appeared.

I have no idea how save files for this are structured. in my \AppData\LocalLow\Studio Ginkgo\Spooky Milk Life folder I have a number of files that are YYYYMMDDNNNNNN and 1 SaveFile.es3 I loaded that save and saved a new copy, which made 20220820220751 which I'm attaching... which I can't attach unless I zip it up. so... zipped into SpringDay23.zip and attached.

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
Pre-treehouse was spring 26. I didn't have all the required items, but they would accept my call and one of the options was to buy the item. I bought 10 of everything. Then the option to build the tree house appeared.

I have no idea how save files for this are structured. in my \AppData\LocalLow\Studio Ginkgo\Spooky Milk Life folder I have a number of files that are YYYYMMDDNNNNNN and 1 SaveFile.es3 I loaded that save and saved a new copy, which made 20220820220751 which I'm attaching... which I can't attach unless I zip it up. so... zipped into SpringDay23.zip and attached.
yeah everything works now, thanks
i guess this confirms that if you already completed the treehouse quest in a previous update the new handyman quest won't trigger

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
cheatcode 'mangomango' doesn't work.
Try mangomango892.

Anyone having issues calling the brothers might wanna check the following:
* If you have completed the tree-house you're likely boned. I managed to load a save from before the tree-house was built and everything worked fine.
* Call on weekdays.

joeyeroq

May 30, 2017
Try mangomango892.

Anyone having issues calling the brothers might wanna check the following:
* If you have completed the tree-house you're likely boned. I managed to load a save from before the tree-house was built and everything worked fine.
* Call on weekdays.
nope, mangomango892 doesnt work either.

mikuchi20154

Jan 6, 2022
¿Cómo activo el evento missy y aneet? en la lista de la version de correcciones de v0.40.9 se ve que missy esta masturbando a la protagonista?

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
cant get santa. do i have to delete saves i used cheats ? i did rthat but still no santa

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes