Eidan001

Aug 28, 2021
so, anyone could trigger the new scenes? i couldn't do any of them. the toilet looks selectable but it doesn't do anything and the phone does nothing too

dogesuka

Jan 10, 2022
Please don't use the Internet Archive as an uploader, they do a genuinely useful labor with no remuneration while actively fighting corporations' interests and shouldn't have to waste time cleaning up stuff like that. Use any of the uploaders you see used in most games' threads.
my bad g, didn't know that. I don't go on this site much so idk any other uploaders. Any reccomendations?

dogesuka

Jan 10, 2022
so, anyone could trigger the new scenes? i couldn't do any of them. the toilet looks selectable but it doesn't do anything and the phone does nothing too
go to in front of the library, and get the number for the handyman bros. You can trigger the questline for them by calling them. Also if you go to bed and walk out your room, it should trigger the piranha plant questline.

dogesuka

Jan 10, 2022
Right now I have 2 quests open:

Get closer to Linda when I'm at 50/50 with her.
Wait for construction... Mariola and Lousina are still showing up on the tree house, neither of them are selectable.

So, how do I get the new stuff to appear in my quest log, or if none of the new scenes are quest log based, how do I trigger tham? I can have sex/get blowjobs from Raury, why do I want to masturbate with her underwear?
go to in front of the library, and get the number for the handyman bros. You can trigger the questline for them by calling them. Also if you go to bed and walk out your room, it should trigger the piranha plant questline.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah cant get the new stuff to trigger. I did the plumber stuff in the last update.
I cant call them, the treehouse i built and nothing happens with the toilet.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
my bad g, didn't know that. I don't go on this site much so idk any other uploaders. Any reccomendations?
No problem. As said, the easiest way is looking at the first post of any game thread and see what people usually use, MEGA, Workupload, Anonfiles, Zippyshare, etc...

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
a new update 0.40.6 has been released, who knows where to download it
got my hands on a copy of the game once more, uploaded to internet archive. Have fun
and

anybody know the new cheat codes?
i checked again.

mangomango892 should get you all of items you need for the quests.
To note this update doesn't seem to work for me, none of the new content triggers for me. Might be best to try a new save but i dont have the time rn.

Reactions: CyberH and KekingW

Nikinekdng

Jul 31, 2018
Bug Fix Build 0.40.9
Hot Fix
-Fixed freezing problem while watching phone in dungeon.
-Fixed freezing problem while open inventory in dungeon.
-Fixed problem which lemonade quest doesn't clear
-Fixed problem that character crush after lemonade quest in specific time.
-Fixed repeating Sucky quest problem
-Fixed repeating Curry quest problem
-Fixed problem which remaining character after specific quest.

We'll do our best to provide you fast update and bug fix.
If you see additional problem, please write on 'bug-report' channel.
Download :

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
I can't progress in Linda quest "A New Toy". Everytime I make the toy it advances time to night and he say to give her the next day. The quest box isn't checked either, still say "Create a ridable toy" and I don't get the option to give it to her.
How do I fix this? I didn't used any cheat neither edited the save, it's version 0.40.9

Last edited:

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
No new Contents are working, I am still stuck with Linda (which is pretty much finished tbh) and to open up a lemonade stand. There is nothing to do in the Church only to interact with the NPCs nothing new to do here instead of having the H Scenes which are already unlocked

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Can someone please make a mod for when you try to seduce the womans timer to seduce the womans please ss_3d38086f449c1a0d3ce8c7151a5bf5c406971bc8.1920x1080.jpg
I'm so bad at it i don't know what to press

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes