candyboy420

Aug 15, 2021
What was the difference between the Raury's plot and body in the Previous x Actual version of the demo ?
In short, previous version Raury suppose to be for loli, incest tag. Smaller, shorter body, some lines suggest she and the main are blood relative.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
What was the difference between the Raury's plot and body in the Previous x Actual version of the demo ?
In short, previous version Raury suppose to be for loli, incest tag. Smaller, shorter body, some lines suggest she and the main are blood relative.
Also in this one she have ptsd from the mailman or milkman (i don't remember anymore) from touching her hand, while in the past she was just shy and naive.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Well then, I just started this game and just saw this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good enough to be sold :KEK:

Edit* That character with the name Morphine. This dev is hillarious :D

Last edited:

Kime555+

Aug 20, 2020
stuck at the "get new tale books" quest
so, i tried getting it on the library but i've not found, also, the game does not let me out of there until 10 pm, also, i cannot sleep after that.
there is something i can do or the quest is not complete by now?

May 10, 2020
stuck at the "get new tale books" quest
so, i tried getting it on the library but i've not found, also, the game does not let me out of there until 10 pm, also, i cannot sleep after that.
there is something i can do or the quest is not complete by now?
Books spawn on random shelves. This is a very hemorrhoid quest. Look for books only on the lower shelves. Spoiler is a very sexy fairy tale.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Actually previous version had a lot of different dialogues, like Raury being traumatized after their father left the house, there are other dialogues involving the entire family as well, not just Raury. Then newever versions changed part of the story and added a few new lines to enforce that they're not related.
I wish I had the raw .txt files to edit so I wouldn't need to use bepinex and actually do a proper incest patch....
There were also some other character which had a Loli body that was completely removed from the game.

Anyway, going back to that version is not advised as it's one of the really early versions.... 0.10
So you will miss out tons(?) of content from the new version.

Apr 7, 2018
I wish I had the raw .txt files to edit so I wouldn't need to use bepinex and actually do a proper incest patch....
There were also some other character which had a Loli body that was completely removed from the game.
I thought no char was removed and the other loli (forgot her name, the blonde one) just got a new portrait like raury?

lolomo010805

Dec 12, 2021
I am stuck on the "get very close with Linda" part how do I proceed or is it bugged since my love is already maxed for that Linda

Nikinekdng

Jul 31, 2018
Notice 10/31

We're sorry to disappoint you because we couldn't keep the game update this month.

The game was delayed by a month due to an unexpected optimization bug along with the update of Steam.

Unexpected optimization bug has been completely fixed.

The next update was announced by Spooky Milk Life notice on 13th October and we promise it will come out within November.

We are also considering hiring additional programmers due to the development speed problem.

Once again, We apologize for not providing a quick update.

"Hanafubuki"

Jul 7, 2021
can you play this on andriod like a emulator to play rpg games like this?
Only spooky milk farm is available in joiplay....sorry folks..but i guess for now

• Sad
Reactions: karding777
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes